NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

I see no reason to rise to your posts Ash and McMad.

Omg internet bulllying. I'm going to tell my parents.

Grow up.

Everyone, just grow up. Stop all this constant moaning and just get on with the rest of the forum.

Cyber bullying is serious stuff, I know people who are victims who have just told me how upset they are with your post. It's not moaning, it's a constructive argument.

Seriously, whats the point in you replying to this? Do you even know what you're saying? We're just laying out what it seems like and such, if you cant add something constructive its pointless in posting to this particular thread.

Who are you referring to?

Tellyn, for the last time stop trying to act all big and clever, For god's sake man your meant to be the same age as me and mcmad, stop trying to make it seem like your so much older and we're little kids.

Tellyn, for the last time stop trying to act all big and clever, For god's sake man your meant to be the same age as me and mcmad, stop trying to make it seem like your so much older and we're little kids.

The post was aimed at yourself and McMad really. Theres no point in petit posts, and such when we are having a discussion/sharing civilised views.

By all means Ill happily discuss, but leave out the sarcastic comments.

I dont see it as him trying to act older than you guys. I see it as him being mature and level headed about the situation.

The post was aimed at yourself and McMad really. Theres no point in petit posts, and such when we are having a discussion/sharing civilised views.

Fine I'll cut the sarcasm but am I still allowed to express a dislike for other members, why I don't like them and my suspicions of them?

Oh for god's sake.

I was being serious, i made one what, 5 word sarcastic sentence? You and Tellyn start picking at that instead of carrying on with a proper discussion.

EDIT: Also

A: I will go with McMad's point above.

B: No, he's trying to rise above us at some made up point.

Okay, we were discussing a totally different thing and you just derailed. Anyway Im off now, Ill check this in the morning.

Night all.

And of course McMad I cant/dont/wont control what you post.

Fine I'll cut the sarcasm but am I still allowed to express a dislike for other members, why I don't like them and my suspicions of them?

I dislike some members on here but i dont say it to the members that i dont like.

Okay, we were discussing a totally different thing and you just derailed. Anyway Im off now, Ill check this in the morning.

Night all.

And of course McMad I cant/dont/wont control what you post.

I was discussion the subject, until i "provoked" Tellyn into calling us immature.

I dislike some members on here but i dont say it to the members that i dont like.

Why not? People should have the balls to label who they don't like, then some might actually realize they're unpopular and leave or clean up their act.

Why not? People should have the balls to label who they don't like, then some might actually realize they're unpopular and leave or clean up their act.

Except they never do. People hating each other doesn't make either person behave, it does the exact opposite.

Sure, in an ideal world both sides would back down and accept that they are being stupid, but unfortunately it doesn't happen. Especially on here.

Anyhow, back on topic please. I don't mean to sound like a broken record but this is one of the few topics in the forum where we really don't want to deal with spam

Ant, Harribo and Motion were all nice people. It sounds like all three were not given ample warning that they were towing the line, which I think isnt fair.

Motion was given a lot of warning, perhaps more than any other single member. Only person who might have had more is Fields with his 2 pages of infractions (World record? Forum record at the least...)

Its very obvious why Motion was banned, tbh he was my least favorite member of the forum.

I think we should have a thread that lists all the banned members and why they were banned to eliminate all the confusion after someone is banned.

Its very obvious why Motion was banned, tbh he was my least favorite member of the forum.

I think we should have a thread that lists all the banned members and why they were banned to eliminate all the confusion after someone is banned.

That's not a bad idea actually...

Didn't we have one like that, and it went horribly wrong?

We know why people were banned for the most part, why bring it up again and stir up more trouble?

I'm going to miss motion greatly. He was one of the greatest. ONLY because he hated Twilight Princess as much as me. :meh:

Cyber bullying is serious stuff, I know people who are victims who have just told me how upset they are with your post. It's not moaning, it's a constructive argument.

Maybe he wouldn't have that view if the whole bullying issue wasn't blown out of proportion on a regular basis though.

It's like the rascism thing, so many people cry wolf and get their way these days.

It is possible, but you only have to wait a few more days till it gets replaced by a Metroid banner. :heh:

So I guessed, but it's not that I don't like the Zelda Banner, it's just it seems silly to use the banners for only a a few weeks, that and due to game releases, it means they'll all be up different lengths and so on.

Well I suppose it stops reactions like from the other week when people didn't like the Jessica Alba banner.

May I sugeest you tell someone in advance before you ban them? Like, a day? Give them a chance to say their goodbyes, why they're going etc. Maybe start a 'Im going to be banned now, here's my goodbyes' thread.

May I sugeest you tell someone in advance before you ban them? Like, a day? Give them a chance to say their goodbyes, why they're going etc. Maybe start a 'Im going to be banned now, here's my goodbyes' thread.

Threads like those are more or less spam threads.

They would just try to cause as much trouble as possible in that 24 hour period.

Thats like giving someone a license to flame....

At least it'd make the forum so much more exciting... at least consider it.