NEurope
Raining_again

Can't beat a lovely cup of tea....

I now like tea, just gets me awake in the morning since I haven't moved on to coffee just yet.

You know, I never quite understood how this works. How can tea wake you up?

Anyway, I'm not much of a tea-drinker myself, and I don't like coffee. When I've had a bad day I put on something I know will cheer me up, like Friends, and then I eat a crapload of chocolate and wash it down with milk.

You know, I never quite understood how this works. How can tea wake you up?

The same way that coffee does, it contain caffeine.

Though neither tea nor coffee give me energy. It makes me feel sluggish. I actually stopped drinking tea as it used to give me stomach ache. I occasionally drink coffee but generally avoid hot drinks.

I dislike tea but my Dad could drink anyone under the table.

He's doing it wrong.

Yeah, I've heard that being said many times but it turns out, that is dry weight. In a typical cup there is more caffeine in coffee than tea I think.

Since I'm not used to ever drinking coffee, for me tea is strong enough of a caffeine boost for me. Though I believe once I start work the early mornings will spur me on to having coffee!

Tea by weight contains more caffeine (leaves vs. beans means there's a lotta leaves per bean, weight wise!).

A cup of coffee will have more caffeine than a cup of tea.

Trufax.

Tea by weight contains more caffeine (leaves vs. beans means there's a lotta leaves per bean, weight wise!).

A cup of coffee will have more caffeine than a cup of tea.

Trufax.

Dear @jayseven, please see post above your previous post.

I drink lots of water to flush out any bad stuff whenever I feel lousy. If I'm being bold, and it's late, I reach for the junk food :(

I don't drink tea with milk in it, so I drink green tea. But only occasionally. Water is nicer.

I usually take two teabags in my cup of tea, so I'm pretty sure I'm pushing my limit, but I like really strong tea.

On a bad day, I usually whack the volume up in my car and scream out a few tunes, get home, whack the kettle on, stick the tv/laptop onto some crap video/film/show and stay there until I can let it go.

I'm much better than I used to be, I'd stress over a bad day for a good couple of days which made things worse, but now it seems to be a bit easier to ignore it. Plus a hot shower helps too!

This gives precise values for just about everything drinkable in America. Turns out Diet Coke has significantly more caffeine than normal Coke, which is interesting. Edited by Supergrunch

I usually take two teabags in my cup of tea, so I'm pretty sure I'm pushing my limit, but I like really strong tea.

You could just have less milk.

Assuming you have any.

I enjoy the daily cup of tea. All I ever have before I go to work because I'm too lazy to make myself anything. Usually end up having a Pop Tart at work.

I never drink tea at home. NEVER. Or during term time at uni.

But I will drink loads of it when I'm at work. Usually about four cups a day. I guess it's just a habit.

Strong with milk for me. Never really tried green tea, it looks like wee.

Never really tried green tea, it looks like wee.

Word, and it stinks.

I think I've tried some green tea and found it vile. Or it might've been one of the similar weird coloured variety of teas.

Either way, PG Tips pyramid bags all the way.

Everything I know is a lie! :cry:

Ah, at last! A confession!

Let this day be remembered as the the day Danny finally admitted the Matrix sequels were bollocks.

Ah, at last! A confession!

Let this day be remembered as the the day Danny finally admitted the Matrix sequels were bollocks.

That The Matrix sequels were good is not just something I know, though, it's a fact. Like the fact that Star Fox Adventures is a great game. ;)

I've never been there, but Yorkshire tea is the best.

Oh yes indeed, someone else who likes the gem of tea.

That The Matrix sequels were good is not just something I know, though, it's a fact. Like the fact that Star Fox Adventures is a great game. ;)

Jesus, Danny... Get help.

It depends what type of bad day it is, like if it's because of some asshole giving me a hard time then I just go all out boxing, which could go from 5 min to a whole 2 hours, no clocks in the room where my weight training room is.

If it was a long tiring and just plain bad day I usually drink half a bottle of scotch on the rocks, or just have a cold shower and lay on the bed for an hour or two.

There are other ways I deal with bad days depending on what exactly goes on, but those are the 2 main things I do.

Oh and green tea rules, have it every day now, helped me with weight loss as well.

Tisn't bad, but the ending... I'll never forgive them for that.

Oh lawks, another one..