NEurope
Raining_again

Can't beat a lovely cup of tea....

When you've had a terrible day, what's the first thing you reach for? Mines for the teabags and kettle. Something lovely and reassuring about a nice cup of tea. :)

When I have a terrible day the first thing I want to do is sit in silence.

I've started drinking green tea recently. Mainly because it's meant to be really good for you.

Yeah no tea for me, don't like it at allllll.

Give me a nice bar of chocolate and I'll be happy. Yum.

I looove tea, me. I drink it alll the time. I have to have sugar in eet. But, I'm trying to cut down.

If I've had a bad day, I really do just come home and make a massive cup of tea and relax. My Mickey Mouse cup that I used at uni was big. :D

If it were ever possible to replace all of the water in the world with tea, I would.

I drink Darjeeling Tea. XD Nothing beats a cup of perfectly brewed Double Hoops though. :D

Had a bad day? I'd stick something I love on and watch it to death.

Terrible day = shoot people in the face on a computer game, followed by booze.

Tea... I don't 'get' it.

EDIT: slow n-e is sloooooow

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

A punching bag usually gets the stress and anger out of me.

If not, a nice mug of tea usually does the trick. No sugar, just the milk.

Personally, I think tea just tastes a bit boring. Green tea is nice though, especially with honey.

(Y)

*snickersnickerhnorfhnorfBLORT!*

Vagina beats tea! Penis beats vagina! Tea beats penis!

I now like tea, just gets me awake in the morning since I haven't moved on to coffee just yet.

As for a bad day, when I was a kid I used to turn on a fighting game (usually Smash Bros.) and just let my anger out on that because it eventually distracted me.

Now? Yeah, probably just play Fifa :p Or sit there and sulk about it :p I'm so grown up.

I love tea. Have at least three cups a day. Find it quite relaxing. Milk, two sugars.

Not one for tea, but I used to be incredibly into Coffee, until my food intolerances got so bad that Coffee would just wash straight through my system. Shit is way too addictive too, like more so than amphetamines.

After a bad day though, there's nothing better than meeting at a pub with a friend you haven't seen for a while and then inevitably remembering that you love each other's company, and what was planned as a couple of drinks ends up as a total bender where you wake up the next day spooning. Yes. I keep several friends on the periphery of contact just for this purpose :heh:

I just had a cuppa and some boiled eggs.

Can I come in the club house now?

When I've had a terrible day, first thing I do when I get home is pick up my kitten for a cuddle, or play with her, instantly forget anything that's ruined my day.

Milk, two sugars.

That's tea made to perfection!

When you've had a terrible day, what's the first thing you reach for?

My joypad. Doesn't matter what console, just as long as I get to shoot/kill something or blow something up.

On a terrible day my usually gluttonous desire for food/drink disappears and i just want to sit and reflect on the awful things that have happened. Maybe i'm a touch emo?

*draws teardrop on cheek with eyeliner*