NEurope
khilafah

PES 2012 3DS

It'll maybe come further down the line :smile:

I know the Wii version came in line with the other versions of the game after originally being out of sync with PES 2008 but, for me, there's no rush for the next installment on 3DS. There is probably a lot of work that needs to be done to make it really worthwhile over what is available on other formats.

I recently sold mine because it couldn't compare to PES 6 on the PS2, unfortunately..

It'll maybe come further down the line :smile:

I know the Wii version came in line with the other versions of the game after originally being out of sync with PES 2008 but, for me, there's no rush for the next installment on 3DS. There is probably a lot of work that needs to be done to make it really worthwhile over what is available on other formats.

I recently sold mine because it couldn't compare to PES 6 on the PS2, unfortunately..

wouldnt the 3DS version just be a port of the PSP one. Would be great if the 3DS got something original but I think we would be very lucky to see that.

wouldnt the 3DS version just be a port of the PSP one. Would be great if the 3DS got something original but I think we would be very lucky to see that.

Yeah it will probably be a 3D port, with Mii support... ported in from the Wii versions.

Is it too much to ask for the through balls and one-twos from ISS 98 to make a return? I wish they had made a better effort to continue the ISS line on the Gamecube and beyond.

So this IS coming out this year? With online does anyone know?

Bastard. The only reason I bought FIFA 12 was because I didn't think this was coming out.

How much do people think I'll get for trading FIFA 12?

This sounds like the kind of PES game I want on 3DS :hehe: Hopefully the gameplay will be improved over PES 2011 3D.. it'll certainly be interesting to see how the new touch screen controls work but I'm looking forward to hearing more :grin:

Worst case and it's the '11 with online I'd still get it (mug). Hopefully they'll improve it greatly and it'll be awesome. When's it due out?

This sounds awesome! I'm getting this and the PS3 version this year. PES is back!

This sounds awesome! I'm getting this and the PS3 version this year. PES is back!

..too right! I'm getting the Wii version and my friend received it on PS3 today :hehe:

As with last year, FIFA can go to hell :bouncy:

Out in Japan next week.

I read it will hit the UK in Feb 2012. Konami can be so stupid sometimes, release a football game more then halfway through the current season. Makes no sense!

Out in Japan next week.

I read it will hit the UK in Feb 2012. Konami can be so stupid sometimes, release a football game more then halfway through the current season. Makes no sense!

It's out here now. Showing as instock at ShopTo.Net :-

Link

Surely not? Sure it isn't just a mistake! Although I have last years (this years) and Fifa 12, I'll probably still get it!

And it was definitely in stock in GAME when I was in earlier today. Definitely out. Rather sneaky there, Konami.

Wow! talk about under the radar!

they sent no preview copies out so I am guessing this PES 2011 with updated rosters. Releasing same day as mario kart! What are they thinking?