NEurope
triforce_keeper

Nintendo UK star catalogue. What is the best thing you have ever bought from it?

I would like you to all say whats been the best thing you have ever bought from the stars catalogue? my b3est thing was donkey konga 2 and bongos!!! second coems the pokemon colloseum wallet! hehe cool now ures!!! :laughing:

the DS VIP Pak, got it at least a month early than the EU release. and also a pac-pix stylus.

Zelda Collector's Edition

It came on Xmas Eve I remember too, so it felt like Nintendo had bought me a present, and it was one of my best ones too :wink:

The VIP DS pack, followed closely by the Zelda collector's edition. I hope they'll do something with the Revolution comparable to the VIP packs.

Um, I've gotten the Gameboy Player and Pokemon Sapphire - both I've played with about once...I declare a tie!

Best thing i've got is a Pac-Pix stylus. I may actully be able to use it when i get a DS tomorrow...

VIP DS pack, even if it was £30 overpriced, my friend's jealous looks made it worthwile.

i've got a lot of things, but the biggest items i've got are:

Gameboy Player

1080 Avalanche

Wario World

i didn't used to get the small e-items, didn't see the value in them. but now i buy the smaller e-items.

DS VIP pack - it was great to get it a month before its UK release. :)

Mario Controller - I haven't used it yet, because it's been a bit quiet on the GameCube front, but I'm getting Pokemon XD tomorrow, so I'll try it out then.

How many stars does everyone have currently?

I have a pretty big 6,460 stars :hehe: But its mainly down to JonSt, as he gave me loads of codes...thanks dude.:smile:

I have 3505 on my first account... don't remember the password on the other one but its proably around 2000 stars there too... I've never bought anything from the star catalouge :)