Back of the line mister.

*watches as ReZ passes by* :blank:

Keep walking... ;)

I am basically in love with Iun.

Back of the line mister.

*watches as ReZ passes by* :blank:

Keep walking... ;)

Yeah, im in the queue too, ye bastard :p

Ah, just what I needed at the start of the new term... :) Especially as I know I'm about to be ignored by hundreds of parents at the school.

Me: Good morning!

Them: *Blank, angry-looking stare that not only implies that I should go and make love to a lamp-post, but that my family and descendants for five generations will be cursed for having the audacity to speak to them*

Ah the thread has grown. I dig :)

Jay - it's a very recent thing, so I dunno if news has propagated much. I know with one or two people it will make things awkward but mostly her group is more satellite.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR AND IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MAAAATTERRR

oh man you guys have reminded me of the linkin park game. I will explain the rules later. They're very simple.

Yeah Rummy I dunno how much you know about it but we could take it to PM, I don't want to name names.

The first half of that would make sense to the second half if it hasn't propagated. I'd have some obvious suspicions but it'll wait til we go for a now overdue drink or two! Or you should come tomorrow. To be honest, I like to think we're all a bit too old to get hung up on not staying friends with someone cos of someone else's business anyway.

(I assume you meant not naming names here publicly, and you'll tell me all the goss in secret, of course ;))