NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
cheets

whats your profit on the 360

not proud but, i have sold a xbox 360 prem pack for £530 making £260 profit, some kid will be playing it on tomorrow.

Sold 7 360 logitech vga cables for £35-40 bought for £12 each, £170

also got another 360 prem pack, so if i sell it for £450 its £180

£680 profit, thats 120 hours at work for me :bouncy:

I don't understand why though?

If you didn't want one why make ms think that they are in fact in huge demand when in fact it's just fools like yourself who want to make some easy money.

If u don't want it don't buy it and let the poor kids who actually want one from santa have one :santa:

its paying my holiday off next year in magaluf, cant wait to get and think Microsoft paid for this holiday. :D

I don't understand why though?

If you didn't want one why make ms think that they are in fact in huge demand when in fact it's just fools like yourself who want to make some easy money.

If u don't want it don't buy it and let the poor kids who actually want one from santa have one :santa:

i did buy one, its great, got PGR 3 and PDZ

Why not, if i had of pre-ordered then i would have sold on ebay strigh away. Depending on how many ps3's there are at luanch i may be tempted to try my luck at making some money off ebay next year.

Got 5 of them sold them all on ebay, one for £600 and 4 for £550! they did come with games and stuff, so it was not that big of a profit but still made about £1000. now awaiting the flaming!

Got 5 of them sold them all on ebay, one for £600 and 4 for £550! they did come with games and stuff, so it was not that big of a profit but still made about £1000. now awaiting the flaming!

OMG!!!WTF!!!MOD!!!1111!!

and think Microsoft paid for this holiday. :D

I'd argue it's fool impatient gamers that have paid for it.

Either way, have fun.

i had a core to go on ebay, but my mate wanted one and couldnt get one, so id thought i do a good deed a sell him it for £211,

Yes thats a £1 profit.

Very very smart.

I bet microsoft aint happy, there making a loss on each prem pack, while every one is selling it way over the price they should of put for it.

Congrats cheets! Nice profit.

I bet it wont be long until some one posts here complainin what you are doing is unfair, because they were unable to get one at launch. Always happens...

I made like nothing on mine, bleeding thing. I decided to class it as a festive good dead rather than getting hung up on it but oh well.

my bro got one was gunna play for a few days then sell once he had completed PD0 BUT!...the 360 broke..it worked for a bit then froze...turned off then back on and froze grr took bak and couldnt get a replacement since its sold out lol

o well u win some u lose some

I would've sold mine if I could've afforded to buy it in the first place. Good going cheets and diemetrix :)

Microsoft should start selling them on eBay...

Ah profiteering?!

I think it's cool, it's just an XBox 360. If it was food to starving kids then maybe it'd be sick . . .

But, just to make sure your moral balance is swinging in eaven's favour, how about you buy one for me with your profits?

Sign in to follow this