NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

My first ever sig.

just got photoshop last nite, at about 11 o'clock.

and been messing aorund ( i still have no idea how to use it)

but i manged to make a sig, just seeing what you guys think anything i hsould change etc.

cheers.

sigbabycopy.jpg

EDIT: made another.

mynewsig.jpg

EDIT: Last one Promise :P

ZeldaSig.jpg

that's pretty awesome! i don't think the kamo logo works as part of it, i reckon it'd be better off without it.

nice sig!

1 thing i would say is fro "pixel fonts" use silkscreen (i think its on dafont.com)

make it size 8 and turn all AA off, then add a 1 pixel stroke.

it gives a nice effect (see my sig)

nice sig!

make it size 8 and turn all AA off, then add a 1 pixel stroke.

it gives a nice effect (see my sig)

How do i do that?

wow, im impressed u made some very good sigs in such a small time of using it.

Nice job : peace:

How do i do that?

In photoshop, along the top where the text sizes are, set it to 8, then look for the AA (Anti-Aliasing) logo, and change the setting to "None". To add the 1px border, double click the layer in the layers window (or right click > Blending Options) then select the 'stroke' option at the bottom and fiddle with it.

If you're a new Photoshop user and haven't discovered this whole section, you should enjoy it for quite some time :)

Nice for your first time :)

I made some of my colest pics while learning how to use photoshop. Remember to allways save your work as PSD so that you can go back and edit when you realy start to get some mad skillz :)

And when you have learned the basics and some of the important short cut keys check out this page :)

http://www.good-tutorials.com/

Good Sigs but i would say the 1 thing to look out for is crowding the sig in text, i used to do that all the time but other than that they're cool

Some nice stuff, my favourite being the PDZ one but perhaps you should try one without the cross-hatching effect as it can drown out the rest of the sig in some circumstances.

try duplicating a picture then fadin it so its like a mirror, like mine, if done with a little text it comes out quite nice

also try makin a border, make a new layer then use the rectangular Marquee tool to hilight over the whole pic, then go to edit, stroke, make it 1px and make it black, and it can look really good i didnt do it in my 1 but it looks really good :yay:

i like the link one its v good but the text of ' Legend of Zelda' is a bit ugly and doesnt really fit in(my opinion), but otherwise very nice

first, sorry if I may sound rude :p

but, I don't like the scan lines..

pixelfonts like some already ahd said

and maybe you should visti some gfx forums to get better ;)

and and sorry for bumping etc. :P

Sign in to follow this