NEurope
Burny

Colors! 3D - THE DS homebrew application comes to the eStore

:eek:

Stellar, simply stellar. I don't even know how it is possible to do that, to us unartistic people it just seems absolutely miraculous.

How do you follow people or search for pictures in the game?! I want to see these in the game but don't know how. I want to follow everyone from NEurope but it doesn't' seem possible. I hope I'm being reatarded and not the game.

This is a problem i never noticed, the only thing i can think of is to add someones as a favourite then go into my favourites and then choose the user name at the top. Failing that you could log in online via PC and add a favourite/like, and then search via your favourites on th 3DS and click user name etc.

OR

at the moment one of REDSHELLS pieces is on this weeks favourite, if we track that down and comment on it, we could find each others pieces via tapping their name on the comments and adding one of their pieces to favourite.

I've commented on Redshells so you can find me via that way, my user name is Calv

120946.png

Ok this one I like.

My favourite one yet! The transparency was pretty tricky to get the hang of, but I think it turned out okay. Hmm.. What shall I do next?

122119.png

Edited by Mike

Ok this one I like.
Very cool. icon14.gif

What happened to the "OF" in the title, though? :heh:

What shall I do next?

Ok @Calv, you need to start applying for a job at Retro's/NINTENDO's artistic division or something!

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :bouncy:

But... Pikachu's boring! The gallery is flooded with Pikachus (many of which are traced, and of ones that aren't, there are a lot that I could never do as well as anyway!).

I'd rather do something less common, like this:

124742.png

I also started one of Scizor last night, but it was way too difficult for me. Could have looked good with the claw coming out at you, though.

Very cool. icon14.gif

What happened to the "OF" in the title, though? :heh:

Im not sure??? Im perhaps I accidentaly deleted it whilst drawing, I never noticed until you pointed it out, i might re upload it with the change.

Whow.. Some of the work you guys have posted here is incredible..! o_O

Calv.. Your skills are incredible!!

But... Pikachu's boring!
:eek::shakehead:nono::(:cry:

ard1y.jpg

The gallery is flooded with Pikachus
That's true actually.

Got quite a few in my favourites. :hehe:

I'm not up-to-date with the recent Pokemon types (didn't play black/white)... are there any new cute ones? ::shrug: Well, that aren't boring or common. :heh:

See the last two I've drawn for some cute new ones. There's also Emolga, a flying squirrel thing, which is this gen's Pikachu-Pichu-Plusle/Minun-Pachurisu clone.

And shame on you for not playing Black and White! I hope you'll play Black and White 2, at least?

Anyway, RedShell, check your 3DS letterbox from something from me!

I finally got to buying this and I'm really amazed!

It's just plain awesome!

Made some silly paintings haha

_101650.jpg

I hope you'll play Black and White 2, at least?
Hmm... maybe. :hmm:

I finally got to buying this and I'm really amazed!

It's just plain awesome!

Made some silly paintings haha

_101650.jpg

Love it! icon14.gif

*adds to favourites*

: peace:

How are you adding these to favourites reds hell?

Not being blue to search or follow people is a huge misstep? This could be like onstage am but for drawings :) I don't really draw, but I love looking t pictures and seeing how people draw them, but the fact I can't find one on here and go look for it is just insane!

How are you adding these to favourites reds hell?
What the hell!? :heh:

Anyway, to add a painting to your favourites, just click "like it" on the Colors! website or in the app itself.

But unless you're using the website, it's not possible (well, not easy) to search for specific users/paintings.

Once you have liked a painting though (in-app or on the website), you can always access it again from your favourites, so you can get to the artist's gallery like that.

Not exactly an ideal system I know, but that's the way it works. ::shrug:

Here are some direct gallery links for N-E peeps (that have posted art on here):

Calv

RedShell

Mike

theBLUEBIRD

M_rock

Sorry if I missed anyone. Post your gallery link and I'll add it to the list. :)

By the way dazzybee, make sure to uncheck the "Hide 18+ paintings" in your account on the Colors! website (don't think you can do this on the app either :hmm:) otherwise you'll be missing out on a lot of art in the gallery. ;)

Edited by RedShell

That is a ridiculous system, so you have to use the website... I think we should all bombard their twitter account :)

Okay, went for the cute factor with this one, in an attempt to get some likes (not worked yet, I have to say.. :hmm:). Have to say, it's the one I'm most proud of so far! :D

128375.png

Aw man, one of my lowest number of likes! :cry: That's the last time I take your picture requests, @RedShell. ;)

Edited by Mike

141868.png

Not as good as some of my last ones, but there's some nice 3D going on in this one - the foot, the tusks and the body span three layers each, and the snow looks quite nice going across all five.

Got to say, I'm loving this guy's Pokémon gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=39896

@Mike, I left a comment on your new painting, with a request... ;)

Coincidentally, I happened to be in the middle of a cat picture when you posted that:

149236.png

I think I'm over-complicating things for myself at the moment, and the result isn't as good as I'd wanted. I'll have to try something simpler next time, I think. That is, unless Mario Tennis Open arrives and distracts me from Colors..