NEurope
ReZourceman

Message to who has Provocative Donkey

Regardless of the fact that I slept with ReZ that night

How did I manage to sleep through that?

I havn't got the Prov Donk, so anyone accusing me of having it should stop.

I think he's in Denmark.

*whistles innocently*

Seriously, though, I didn't take him. It seemed like there was a funny plan/idea behind it all, but nothing funny really came out of it. A shame.

Just to clarify this upset is over a toy donkey?

Not just that, it is the second most active personality of Rez. Coming behind Dr WuMan.

I was beginning to think someone at the meet was an undiagnosed schizophrenic. They could've had the donkey and never known!

I can't take the pressure of being hunted down. I'm turning myself in, heading home.

Even though I didn't post this. I did it.

I took Prov Donk.

Pretty much everyone at the meet saw it and I thank them for their silence. He's with one of my fellow conspirators at the moment and shall be returning to ReZ soon.

Sadly it wasn't as awesome as we planned (we had some pr0 ideas), with the weather messing us about and account going active too soon which has resulted in ReZ turning into a blubbering wreck.

It was all Eevil. He was acting completely on his own the whole time.

I was in on it as well, though I never had the Donk personally. We had a great and fun plan thought out, but as is obvious at this point we failed pretty miserably. We never intended for it to end this way, and we're sorry for the emotional distress we caused. The Donkey will naturally be returned shortly.

Im not actually annoyed btw, i just want to clarify that. Its simply a case of me needing him back as we are working on our album now and we need to produce artwork and videos. Its a shame more epic stuff didnt happen but I commend the effort. The seeing of Prov and Conc was a gigantic "wtf" moment to be fair. :p

Im not actually annoyed btw, i just want to clarify that. Its simply a case of me needing him back as we are working on our album now and we need to produce artwork and videos. Its a shame more epic stuff didnt happen but I commend the effort. The seeing of Prov and Conc was a gigantic "wtf" moment to be fair. :p

292694713_14c84309dc_o.jpg

I never lied, I said I didn't have the donk and I never. But I was in on the plans.

Lets face it, EVERYONE at the meet either saw it happen, or had heard about it by the end of the day.

The idea of sneaking him back into Rez's bag at the 2012 Meet as though nothing had happened would have been genious!... alas, it wasn't to be! :p

If he's working on an album I suggest we ensure he never returns. Prov Donk never worked, not even in his own abduction

There's always the next meet. If you were ever wondering ReZ when I took him, it was under the bridge when you were showing Rummy the 3DS, I just walked up, in a big elaborate gesture hid him under my coat and walked off. I was quite surprised when you didn't ask for him. I'll even point something sexy out when I get home from this quiz.

lol I wish I had seen that. I missed the actual incident but I did know by the end of the day.

What were these 'amazing plans'? Wait a year and put him back where you found him? Sounds a bit shite.

The Donks were created by man. They rebelled. They evolved. They look and feel donkey-ish. Some are programmed to think they are donkeys. There are many copies. And they have a plan.

What were these 'amazing plans'? Wait a year and put him back where you found him? Sounds a bit shite.

No, that wasn't the actual plan, though we did joke around with the idea at first.