NEurope
LegoMan1031

England Riots

It's time...

crackdown.jpg

:p

These guys would sort things out for sure.

crackdown_carlift.jpg

Edited by S.C.G

It's time...

crackdown.jpg

But in that game it was the government that incited all the violence and corruption and you just help them to suppress the people.

Actually to begin with the police had been turning a blind eye to the riots. You might be on to something.

Great image.

I know, it's a classic. :indeed:will teach me to look before I click

But in that game it was the government that incited all the violence and corruption and you just help them to suppress the people.

Who's to say that they didn't orchestrate it all? [/conspiracy] lolz

Anyway if all else fails then...

earthdefenseforce2017-2.jpg

These guys are used to dealing with waves of giant ants, I'm sure they can sort out a few rioters.

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Incidentally, Stafford did kick off this evening, so you weren't far wrong. It's no Manchester, but it's bad. Minimal looting, no arson but lots of vandalism and police/ambulance workers have been attacked. It's kids. They need a good beating tbh. We were stopped by police and warned not to get involved. They said they are dealing with the situation and they could really do without vigilanteism, so go about enjoying the evening but keep away from any trouble.

Boo!

I was in town today, Cheshire is pretty much lots of towns together, for those who don't know, anyway, Winsford and that are all pretty small, but apparently even we're on high alert.

Although Winsford is pretty much full of prats anyway, so this will be interesting. :indeed:

JCQWV.gif

That's not from these riots, I saw it months ago. Think it might be from Toronto.

Hah great, this happened literally a stones throw away from my parents house. Seriously if I looked out my old bedroom window I woulda seen the incident.

TWO people were arrested in Yate on Wednesday morning after a bin was set on fire.

Police have not said if the suspected arson was related to the riots in Bristol on Monday and Tuesday nights.

A passer by called police at 4.40am on Wednesday when a bin was set ablaze in Halifax Road. Officers were on the scene within 12 minutes and found a garden chair had also been set alight outside the Farmhouse Inn pub in nearby Wellington Road.

The pub was not damaged in the incident.

A member of staff told the Gazette: "I came into work in the morning at 9am and saw a piece of burnt out rubbish. It was literally a chair and some old newspapers in the pub car park but they weren’t from the pub.

"There was no damage to the property."

She said police would not comment on whether the incident was related to the riots.

Two young men aged 17 and 18 were arrested nearby on suspicion of arson and remained in police custody at the time the Gazette went to print.

Police were also called to Ashfield Young Offenders’ Institution in Pucklechurch following reports of disturbances there.

Prison officers dealt with a "small scale incident of disobedience" involving several inmates according to a statement from Serco, the company which runs the unit.

A spokesman said: "Some minor damage has been caused, but the situation has been contained and the centre is secure," a Serco spokesman said.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service were called out at 7.49pm but were stood down as they were not required to attend the scene.

obviously not in the scale of other stuff that's been happening, but not nice knowing little fucktards are doing ridiculous stunts like that close to my Mum & Dad's place.

I was gunna post a picture of the distance from google maps, but don't know if that's against forum rules or anything posting house / personal details and such. (although i'm sure some people know my address from sending stuff to me that i've bought :p )

Not sure if it's been posted here or not, but Police have been given permission to use baton rounds and "the hose".

q-photo-water-cannons-afp-independent-206514t.jpg

Fuck yeah.

Boo!

I was in town today, Cheshire is pretty much lots of towns together, for those who don't know, anyway, Winsford and that are all pretty small, but apparently even we're on high alert.

Although Winsford is pretty much full of prats anyway, so this will be interesting. :indeed:

Nightwolf are you in Winsford then?!

Me too!!

And Mike1988uk!

: peace:

Unfortunately the water cannon has the mobility of the titanic, these people are scared of the police they run away, group and loot coz there is no police around.

The odd flash bang going round wouldn't hurt, kinda like this.

Also why are the beeb showing the video of the police beating up some yoofs and then asking questions of 'is this an example of tougher policing'. Good on the police for doing it!!

Also why are the beeb showing the video of the police beating up some yoofs and then asking questions of 'is this an example of tougher policing'. Good on the police for doing it!!

Is that the video though from Manchester last night where a riot policeman charged at a lone guy on his bike and started beating him? Because he didnt look like he was trying to cause any trouble.

Greenwich Council also says it will be seeking the eviction of council tenants if they are found to have been engaged in criminal activities.

Good on them. This should be the case with all of them

Greenwich Council also says it will be seeking the eviction of council tenants if they are found to have been engaged in criminal activities.

Good on them. This should be the case with all of them

They should also put them all a permanent ban from benefits.

Nightwolf are you in Winsford then?!

Me too!!

And Mike1988uk!

: peace:

I'm actually from Middlewich, but I go to Winsford a lot. Weirddd. :hug:

They should also put them all a permanent ban from benefits.

Yeah, 'cause that totally won't encourage them to start stealing again.

Best Facebook status yet?

Hello Rioters.

Look at your friend, now back to me, now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped using antisocial behaviour and started using the job centre he could be like me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview, with the man your friend could work for. What's in his hand? It's an application form to that job he needs. Look again. The form is now money!

Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm at a desk.