NEurope
LegoMan1031

England Riots

A college friend has just told me about stafford, apparently turned over cars on her street are on fire.

Eeep! :sad:

I love how you've made that sound like the cars are always turned over and that the strange thing is that they're on fire.

@ The Peeps - they said The Furnace was burning, which is gutting because I sometimes listen to music there :(

p.s. lol

Sounds like it could be a joke... the furnace is burning...

People said Primark and Peacocks were on fire at about 6pm but as far as I know it wasn't true.

Time to start making good on the looting. Someone has started selling their haul on craigslist:http://london.craigslist.co.uk/mob/2536072357.html

Yeah it was a joke, I take that as you insulting my intelligence you bastard!

Any confirmation on Swindon?

I'm in 2 minds about playing football at Filton tonight, that's a few miles away from Gloucester Road, where there was trouble last night :-/

9pm kick off too. Hmmm

Edit - ah right Swindon Not really kicking off then?

lol well you seemed quite upset about it ;)

Any confirmation on Swindon?

Nothing on the news, therefore it's fine :p

Did anyone else see the BBC interview with Ken Livingstone yesterday when he was basically using all this to promote his bid for mayor? I dont know who was interviewing him but they did call him on it.

Did anyone else see the BBC interview with Ken Livingstone yesterday when he was basically using all this to promote his bid for mayor? I dont know who was interviewing him but they did call him on it.

I think I read a transcript. Urgh. I have no time for Livingstone despite the fact I'm very Labour, I might even choose Boris Johnson over him...

...Do you really want to give the pirates even more manpower?

The Somali can have all the power they want, I don't plan to retardedly sail Somali waters any time soon. Walking down streets in London; that's a different matter!

Miss Selfridges, Primark and possibly Debenham in Manchester are on fire, and the Arndale Centre is currently being smashed up. There are reportedly 2000 youths destroying the city centre.

Anyone up for a forum meetup in London tomorrow? Maybe even Manchester if you'd prefer further north.

Miss Selfridges, Primark and possibly Debenham in Manchester are on fire, and the Arndale Centre is currently being smashed up. There are reportedly 2000 youths destroying the city centre.

Please tell me the 2,000 is a typo and you meant 200

Please tell me the 2,000 is a typo and you meant 200

It have no idea how true it is, but that is the figure that is getting passed around.

I simply cannot get my head around how utterly fucking moronic and staggeringly stupid and lacking in any kind of fucking sense whatsoever EVEN IF YOU'RE A FUCKING CHAVVY STUPID WANKER TWAT....EVEN THEN....to be getting involved in the riots.

What the fucking hell is going on...

Forgetting for a minute just how horrible all this is, ive gotta give it to Sky News and the BBC. The coverage and footage weve seen, especially last night I think has been pretty impressive.

Time to start making good on the looting. Someone has started selling their haul on craigslist:http://london.craigslist.co.uk/mob/2536072357.html

Wonder if people will be reporting/flagging this sort of stuff to police as possible looters.

I'm continually astounded by how so many lack morals and ethics

Episode 23 not up your alley then?

Oh, sorry thought this was a different thread.

I don't know about sky news but BBC have been so slow.

Stopped watching it after a while much quicker getting sources straight from the internet. :)

Yeah this rioting is terrible and the pictures/videos leave me flabbergasted.

A shopping centre in Nottingham got a bit of a battering but the stores affected still opened. We got told the Primark near us was on fire but that rumour was informed as false.

We've had to remix stuff at work to make it safe in case any rioters show up.