NEurope
Happenstance

Borderlands 2

Got mine too, now I have to wait for my mates to get it before I dive in, good to have One Piece: Pirate Warriors to play in the meantime.

Just started with Cube and Cookyman, it's obvious at this stage that this is an epic game. Just taking a break while Cooky masterbates or something.

So Daft knows where we're up to:

We've just returned a power core to a place called Sanctuary, just after the first vehicle bit

I had a quick blast on this yesterday. I'm sure my side quests were knackered though. I was trying to find the audio logs and they just wouldn't appear, I looked everywhere. I also tried to do the side quest where you have to use a lift and again it wasn't there to be used. I tried it again this morning and everything was where it was supposed to be. Strange.

Assuming the game arrives, yep.

Edit: It's here!

Woooooo!! tumblr_maknxyjB0b1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Edited by Daft

Not for me :( Bet it's held up by those damn iPhones.

261CD9F6-0F59-4B1D-9DAB-8BF6B36ACD6D-17152-000009B3BD6FF0B5_zps1436220f.jpg?t=1348236102

Edited by Shorty

Can't really, I'm at work! Then I'm going to a wedding!

How selfish of my cousin to get married on Borderlands 2 weekend.

So Daft knows where we're up to:

We've just returned a power core to a place called Sanctuary, just after the first vehicle bit

I caught up. You guys played a load.

I found this grenade mod that's fucking amazing.

Just waiting for my friend to turn on his laptop.... Come on I want to shoot things!!

Good games tonight. My mic ran out of charge after 10 minutes though, it's one of those massive Sony things and I don't think battery life is the greatest.

Be more like 8 or 8:30 for me.

*EDIT* In fact fuck it - I'll be on at 9:00.

Are you going to catch us up?

It should have arrived by now, seeing as I ordered it more than a week ago, but alas, I don't have internet yet =(. If you guys are still playing a week from now or so, I'll defs love to log into some multiplayer killing and looting.

It should have arrived by now, seeing as I ordered it more than a week ago, but alas, I don't have internet yet =(. If you guys are still playing a week from now or so, I'll defs love to log into some multiplayer killing and looting.

Ah that's good. Not gotten that far due to commitments but really enjoying it so far. Just one extra person and the shit hits the fan with enemy amounts and such.