NEurope
Happenstance

Borderlands 2

Ping is a response time, it will change constantly.

2155876478.png

@Daft the "advertised" speed will be the maximum package speed, and not the maximum speed for your area - your area may be much lower.

Anyone going to be hosting a PC match on release day? I'm in as Gunzerker/ Dude with sword.

I'll probably host one I think:

2155925657.png

Ping is a response time, it will change constantly.

2155876478.png

@Daft the "advertised" speed will be the maximum package speed, and not the maximum speed for your area - your area may be much lower.

Okay, it looks like you're hosting.

2155955899.png

Although piss knows how I got a higher grade.

Damn I miss online play. I mean, I wouldn't have used it for this anyway (split screen with my bro all the way!), but my connection has been F bombed for ages now. God I looked forward to Gears of War 3 online but my connection (Sky Broadband) eventually always starts to fall apart. My last few months of GOLD were completely wasted for GOW2 due to connection problems that I never even bothered with GOW3. Every time I get it fixed,w within months something else screws up. Haven't even got 1/5 of the actual speed should have, and all Sky do is mess us around.

Looks like no-one wants to play with me :-(

Xbox-is-Forever-Alone-200x200.jpg

If i had the choice i would get it on 360, but the guy i play it with wanted PC. Sorry dude.

Okay, it looks like you're hosting.

2155955899.png

Although piss knows how I got a higher grade.

Your upload speed and ping is better

I be getting it for the 360

Edited by James

I never played borderlands one so it will give me a bit of time to get into it.

Plus don't mention the football!

It's an fps with lots of guns and a sweet skill tree, there's not a lot to grasp. You'll love it.

Managed to finally preorder the Vault Hunter Edition from game so also get their exclusive DLC. Will be on the 360, thought about switching back to my first love the PC but already had borderlands on Xbox. Look me up if anyone is up for a game on the 21st.

It's an fps with lots of guns and a sweet skill tree, there's not a lot to grasp. You'll love it.

I watched this and got a boner.

GAME. Fuck. Never had any issues with their online system until now - they've just cancelled my Borderlands 2 Loot Chest pre-order. Am very cry.

@Dyson, don't know if you saw my tweet but yeah, same thing happened to me. Actually Very Gutted. If you happen to resolve it somehow, let me know.