NEurope
Ashley

If You Go Down to Ilex Forest Today You're Sure of a Big Surprise

It's Celebi's birthday!

He may look as old as the legendary Pokémon but he is in fact only an old 25! Have a great day dude! I know you've been through a lot the last week but hope you find some time to enjoy the day.

And food!

tumblr_lousdckai31qjhv5fo1_500.gif

Lots of food!

Well if you put as much effort into real life interactions as you do birthday threads then I don't think he would have missed much :heh:

Thanks all :)

My day hasn't been all that great. In advance, I told all my friends not to worry about doing anything since I'd be busy with Rumble Blast coverage but that game got delayed two weeks on monday so I've just been sat doing pretty much nothing :(

Trying to get people rallied to do stuff tonight though, so perhaps not a lost cause

SEREBII ATE RARE CANDY. SEREBII LEVELLED UP.

REZ RAPED SEREBII, MADE HIM REGURGITATE THE RARE CANDY AND ATE IT. REZ DID NOT LEVEL UP. BUT HE EJACULATED.

This birthday message was generated by Birthday Message Generator.com, and was submitted by ReZourceman, wishing Serebii a happy birthday.

Disturbing ReZ :P

So, my brother gave me a mug with the Urban Dictionary definition for Serebii on it. It's amazing!

SEREBII ATE RARE CANDY. SEREBII LEVELLED UP.

REZ RAPED SEREBII, MADE HIM REGURGITATE THE RARE CANDY AND ATE IT. REZ DID NOT LEVEL UP. BUT HE EJACULATED.

This birthday message was generated by Birthday Message Generator.com, and was submitted by ReZourceman, wishing Serebii a happy birthday.

No wonder I left him

DONKEYLOL

Disturbing ReZ :P

So, my brother gave me a mug with the Urban Dictionary definition for Serebii on it. It's amazing!

This definition?

A tyrannic despot who believe he is god over the pokemon world. If anyone stand up to him, or critizises him in any way, he will hunt down and brutally slay this person. He got his power by stealing from others, and gathering a cult of mindless drones who believe every word he utters.

How do you wish a Happy Birthday to a man of this calibre, a man deserving of such reverence?

2epsmzk.png

Here's to a good year :)

So much pressure to make a good message. I'll keep it simple. Happy Birthday Serebii! :D

I hope you enjoy your day, you don't spend too much of it on N-E :p and trick your friends to go out for a change!

Happy Birthday Serebii!

:D