NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

what games will you be downloading?

Which titles will you download on your revolution - virtual console

I havent played mk64 so i'll definetly be getting that

Plus nes metroid games ive missed

yours...

There's tons I haven't got that I want, but two of the ones I want the most are Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario. If Square,Rare etc. are supporting it I'll definately be getting the likes of Secret of Mana,Banjo Kazzoie and Chrono Trigger.

if rare support then jet force gemini, and goldeneye. also i want harvest moon 64 which was never out in EU. also ill get paper mario, see what the hype is about it, everyone talking bout the new one.

Paper Mario as well, Majora's Mask (feels so ashamed that I never bought or rented it) and Diddy Kong Racing.

oh yeah of course paper mario, thats a must, apparently there is a boo partner.

yay

also id like to get ice climbers because thats one of ninties rarer franchises

well i hope rare games will be available, not havin an n64 i want to download conker.....the video of the poo monster boss intro was hilarious :laughing: .

If Rare games are available, I'll download Banjo Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, Blast Corps and Perfect Dark. I also want Pilotwings 64, Harvest Moon 64 and Paper Mario.

Oh yeah, I'm definately getting Earthbound, its incredible. I played it for about 10 minutes on an emulator and was REALLY impressed, but I stopped playing and didn't play anymore ever again because not only does it feel kinda wrong playing roms, but also not as enjoyable imo.

perfect dark for sure. it would be nice to have some giant battles again, but without the lag of 8 players with grenade launchers.

earthbound is an awesome game. very strange though.

i thnk i would also get 'illusion of time'. love that game.

FF VI, Secret of Mana, Super Mario Bros, Pilotwings and presuming that Sega will join in too, Sonic 2 and Sonic CD.

correct me if im wrong but isnt there already a thread dedicated to this question?

Probably, if you want to go and dig it out I'll lock this one for you :heh:

I'll be downloading Perfect Dark for sure, maybe the SNES Donkey Kong games too.

All the NES and SNES Mario games, Super Metroid (never played it on a SNES before, if you know what I mean), Banjo Tooie, Super Mario Kart, Resident Evil 2 (it was on N64 too so it should be up for download). There's probably a bunch of games I forgot to mention.

I will download if the prices are not to high:

Super Mario Bros.(NES)

Duckhunt(nes)

Super Mario Bros.3

Super Mario World

F-zeroX

Super Mariokart

MarioKart 64

lufia 1+2(if available)

StarFox64

ChronoTrigger

and more

omg do u realise how good it would be if u could use the rev pointer in duck hunt? i assume it will almost be a given coz i dont think it would take long to adjust revo's controller to it... they should also make it that u can shoot the dog tho... now that would make nintendo money

Everything. I missed so many games I have to try all. Any that I should stay away from?

Also I hope they make HEAD BUSTER available. Then make new ones for rev and DS.

The old fire emblem games would be a nice addition, but since they were only released in japan I think...

metal gear and mario rpg, chrono trigger aswell.

What i'm concerned about is the price, i mean the nes classics on the gba were £15-20 in most shops which is a bit of a rip-off

the people of nintendo said the games would retail at a few pounds/dollars

Really? I thought they said it would work with something comparable to the stars catalogue system.

yeah i think so, i think it was a quote from jim merrick-games will be a few pounds, very affordable

i might be wrong

yeah i think so, i think it was a quote from jim merrick-games will be a few pounds, very affordable

i might be wrong

can we assume that this will be the same system as the "NES Classics" that are currently being released on the GBA?

ive been pondering how nintendo would do the retro games thing for a while now, and seeing as the revo doesnt seem to come with a hard drive, i came to the conclusion (im sure a lot later than most... but anyway) that they would be on discs.

then i came up with an interesting way that this could be done.

maybe you would download the games and then burn them (using revo) onto a "magical nintendo disc" (which is how nintendo would make their money). this would save nintendo stocking large numbers of 'old games' on shelves, and people would EASILY be able to get the games that they want.

so yeah. thats my extraordinary idea. im sure that its wrong and wont happen, but i still dont see how ninty will pull off the retro game scene.

Take it you've completely missed the 512MB of flash memory, that the Revolution has been revealed as containing? Also the SD card slot, so that you can back up your downloads and/or increase the storage capacity of the system? Oh, and the system will be WiFi online enabled, out of the box, so you'll be downloading them off the net.

they could make a usb plug to go to a computer and so you can transfer your downloaded games onto your pc. the revo has a couple of usb ports hasnt it. so then if youve got money you put them on a external hardrive, to keep them even more safe if your pc is prone to crashes.

they could make a usb plug to go to a computer and so you can transfer your downloaded games onto your pc. the revo has a couple of usb ports hasnt it. so then if youve got money you put them on a external hardrive, to keep them even more safe if your pc is prone to crashes.

That's actually quite feasible, they could also use the WiFi connection to a PC, however, at present they've only confirmed the use of SD cards.

Sign in to follow this