NEurope
Wesley

That's a bit weird...

Does anyone have any weird interests?

I really enjoy listening to far-right US radio hosts.

Mostly The Savage Nation.

It's amazingly thought provoking and pretty funny at the same time.

But I'm aware that it's a bit of an odd thing to listen to...

Quite tricky to think of weird traits.

Funny you didn't mention the line-spaced stuff.

... But yeah. Interests!

I like UFC, chess, crosswords, jigsaws. Getting into F1. Following the premier league. But I don't really believe I have any interests that I'm particularly knowledgable about.

Sneaking into derelict shitty buildings could be seen as strange I suppose. I do that sometimes, but not as often as I would like.

Also I listen to the Radio Show mostly as entertainment.

I don't actually agree that homos are making the world shittier or something.

This is also roughly how I speak in real life.

(Spasticated)

I think that's one of my problems right now - I don't feel like i have any communicable or gratifying 'interests' or hobbies. I have desires to take up things like woodwork but don't really have the immediate capability to do so, and am too idle to go out of my way to pursue that interest.

No excuses Jay! Random hobbies/skills are what makes life interesting. Though lacking full carpentry facilities do what you can. I've often considered taking up whittling.

I'm super heavily religious. I used to be quite into the video encoding scene. Don't know which sounds weirder.

I made something called FAVC (google it!) - it takes video files and turns them into a DVD.

I stopped working on it because (like many others) I've got something that just plugs into my TV and plays avi/mp4/mkvs without any transcoding.

I like pokemon cards, I'm 25.

I know your pain.

I also love Japanese monster movies... Godzilla, Ultraman, Gamera, Mothra... all that crazy shit.

Sneaking into derelict shitty buildings could be seen as strange I suppose. I do that sometimes, but not as often as I would like.

I Haven't done that for close to a year now, last time I took my girlfriend with me and she was tripping out over skeletal remains of dead birds. Also bats scattering around one of the corridors we encountered also put her off.

not been since, and my friends that I normally go with are all busy now-adays. fuck going on my own though!

I like pokemon cards, I'm 25.

Snap :)

weird... hmm. Other than the 2 quoted comments, I also listen to ESPN America Radio online at work everyday to keep up to date with the sports happening in the states as I'm pretty interested in the majority of them.

No excuses Jay! Random hobbies/skills are what makes life interesting. Though lacking full carpentry facilities do what you can. I've often considered taking up whittling.

Yeshh whittling too! Stupidly researched it before properly trying it and was put off with all the types of knives and blades you can get. Smart answer is to get a swiss army knife and a stick.

This thread seems like a good excuse to post this video of me:

I'm really interested in cryptozoology - the study of unknown animals, like Sasquatch, lake monsters etc. Whilst I do realise the evidence for these is very thin, I just can't resist a good monster story.

I love getting achievements in games, it's got to the point where I start to think of it as a hobby now. It's like one massive high-score that I need to beat, I'm obsessed with beating high scores in games.

But I adore Squash but the one thing that everybody finds quite weird about me is my love for rhythm games, especially dancing games. DDR is something I sorely miss but I can't play it anymore because my DDR mats are absolute pieces of shite. I like the Just Dance games and Dance Central (would like a Kinect and that game).

I find it hard to tell a "weird" interest from a "normal" one tbh. Like something might be bizarre to another person, but normal for another.

I used to like taxidermied animals...? I also really like skulls and Hallowe'en decorations.

I don't have weird interests, i dropped the weird a couple of weeks ago. Now, i only have interests.

I find it hard to tell a "weird" interest from a "normal" one tbh. Like something might be bizarre to another person, but normal for another.

I used to like taxidermied animals...? I also really like skulls and Hallowe'en decorations.

This is what I was thinking. I mean, I'm a geek and have a bunch of interests, but whether they're weird or not isn't really that easy to say.

Anyway, one of my interests is the paranormal. Despite being a sceptic, I just find it immensely interesting.