NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Really not a fan of Countdown.

The video has some ok elements, like the colour switching, but it's not done smoothly enough and so is ruined.

But omg this phase she's going through of stupid facial expressions and over animated blinking etc... is just plain annoying!

She's just jealous because in the year 3030 everyone wants to be an MC.[/noSense]

I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE I AM THE TABLE

In a strong field, this collaboration might just be the shittest thing Metallica has yet done.

The album's been hailed as the worst thing ever to have been created, but it's such a joke, you have to let it slide.

I like the cover too.

EDIT: I'm stunned by that song because it's causing the word 'table' to deconstruct in my head/I no longer know what 'table' means. A word we always take for granted, and you have to take a minute to reassess its position within your vocabulary.

But yes, it's atrocious. But a lol. Are they finishing each other's line(s)? I don't understand.

I M The Table

------

TAKE UR PICK

(think this video is fan-made. I have no idea what she looks like, so maybe it is her. ANyway this song/she is ON hype atm. All the right people are listening to it.)

Nothing.

Edited by Paj!

Madonna. I can't stop listening, mostly due to the leak of her new single.

American Life, Ray of Light and Confessions are all fantastic. I want love Music, but there's just something about it that's stopping me. Her new single is....there are no words.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Why a woman that's been releasing brilliant music bar a couple of blips (Hard Candy apart from Devil Wouldn't Recognise and She's Not Me) would release something that sounds like a cross between Avril Lavigne and Hey Mickey is beyond me.

Edited by Slaggis

Ray of Light is brilliant. I love it. :)

Am listening to Fade to Black. Love it. Had it on all day.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Little Boots is releasing her 1st new single in a while. I'm a big fan of hers and I know a few like her too here. The track is called 'Shake' and is out on Monday. I would say it's a bit more mainstream and less electro-pop than her album Hands but still a very enjoyable track with her unique touch :)

Madonna. I can't stop listening, mostly due to the leak of her new single.

American Life, Ray of Light and Confessions are all fantastic. I want love Music, but there's just something about it that's stopping me. Her new single is....there are no words.

Have you listened to her earlier stuff? Like A Prayer, Erotica and Bedtme Stories are sublime.

I would say it's a bit more mainstream and less electro-pop than her album Hands but still a very enjoyable track with her unique touch :)

Are you joking? It's the exact opposite!

It didn't move me, but then I found her kinda lacking other than some strong singles, especially among the 2009 surge of electro women.

I like it when she growls.

Josephine Baker will inspire how I dance in clubs henceforth.

Erotica is my favourite Madonna album for the moment but I've not fully explored all her stuff. :)

It's one of the coolest sounding albums I've ever heard. The production is everything. It sounds like the 90's crossed with the 40's or something.

It's not typical pop stuff, much more experimental than that. It all sounds so hazy, like there's steam in the room. Which is appropriate.

I don't believe people who don't think that song is groovy.

Should come as no surprise but:

I love the way Janelle and Nate physically mirror each other quite often, particularly with the high notes.

Not a fan of that Jessie J song personally, I find her voice too strained and whiney that it doesn't make it comfortable to listen too.

Did anyone see her X Factor USA performance... It's to be expected I know but funny how she tailors her US releases differently to their market...

I couldn't help thinking she was just selling herself as the UK Katy Perry (the blue wig didn't help).

I love this song.

Was my favourite off her album - so glad she has released it.

The live acoustic version is absolutely amazing. It makes me go wow everytime i hear it. :)

I'm going to be addicted to this version of the song, even though i've heard the original many times.

Got this song downloaded for free, there was a link in the description for it. Going to see what the rest of the album is like. I am considering downloading it.

I'm going to be addicted to this version of the song, even though i've heard the original many times.

Got this song downloaded for free, there was a link in the description for it. Going to see what the rest of the album is like. I am considering downloading it.

This is my absolute favourite song off her album.

I never heard the original but this is so good I don't even care about it haha.

(That's bad, I know!) But yeah virtual hi-five for posting this. :heh:: peace:

Oh and do not hesitate downloading the album. It is absolutely brilliant.