NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Just discovered Mike Willis. He was supporting Hayseed Dixie tonight. He is amazing as well as a really nice guy.

Just kind of rediscovered Natalie Bassingthwaighte. Unnecessarily long surname! :o

i remember her as being Izzy in Neighbours (when it was good), but most may know her as the front woman of Rogue Traders (Here come the drums, here come the drums ;) )

Anyway turns out she has a solo album out in Australia which was released a couple of years ago (2009) and it's pretty good! She quite Rogue Traders to go solo and has had success in Oz. She has a decent voice.

This song is stuck in my head at the minute!

Just kind of rediscovered Natalie Bassingthwaighte. Unnecessarily long surname! :o
She was awesome in Neighbours, Loved her so much! And thus Rogue Traders!

*only the other day, when I watched a bit of Neighbours and Susan was throwing a wobbler and drove off somewhere, did I think, oh fuck off Susan and they can bring Izzy back! :p*

Edited by Retro_Link

REALLY enjoying this song right now. I hate Beyonce's Run the World but I'd make an exception for this remix.

Even though I'm not a big Kanye West fan (usually don't like his stuff much), I can't stop listening to Lost in the World. The inclusion of Bon Iver may have to do with that, but this song just makes me want to jump around the room while singing along.

Though I won't be doing that at 2:30 am. =P

Posted this elsewhere, but I'm stunned. The video feels so too.

Finally got my hands on the fabled Miseducation Of. Such a stunner.

My heart can't function while this song is on. I can't think straight. I wince. My face contorts. I can breathe, but I become so aware of my breathing.

Brain-melting. UGH @ people thinking charty dubstep stuff is good compared to this. UGH. My life. Oh life. [/desree]. TURN THE BASS UP YOU CUNTS

I finally *heard* it properly for the first time just now, and as it ended I genuinely said "Fuck me" with a cracked voice, clutching my metaphorical pearls in shock and fear. She has too many clicks of quake. [/Chair/Rez reference]

I'm drunk, but it feels like this is the sound of the attack of the clones, the rise of gaia's armies.

Bjork-Biophilia.jpg

hey cunts hey!

Well of course.

In further celebration of Nicki, I will post these again. Done in. Sometimes she just KILLS it.

(I know this one off by heart)

@Paj\! That's definatately where she's at her best IMO... really enjoy it!

I'm not convinced by her attempts at slow/love songs. The song she did with Drake I can't stand, and I wasn't really convinced by Fly either tbh.... also the way she phrases 'Defined - Defarned' to make it rhyme it with Alarm annoys me :p

Edited by Retro_Link

I actually think she did a great job with her album...at first I enjoyed it but was sad there weren't more crazy moments, but then I realised that an album of her crazy moments would be shit. And the whole album has such a nice aural aesthetic, the 80's sample and stuff. Songs like Moment 4 Life (with Drake) took a while to enjoy, but I really do now. :)

Heard this on the radio earlier for the first time in years. It always makes me immensely proud of my Scottish heritage whenever I hear it. It's also a popular song to end a party up here!