NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

On 10/09/2021 at 7:47 PM, Sméagol said:

Remember Rebecca Black? She's still making music, I found out when I saw she was coming to Amsterdam for a concert.

So for shits and giggles I checked her recent work out.

• The first I checked, Personal, I didn't like.
  • The 2nd and 3rd, Girlfriend and some remix of Sweetheart, that's a lot better.
  • Then the 4th..

This one I was like "alright, I'll put you on my Spotify playlist".

Actually found myself liking that, a little less interesting than other stuff, but pretty good.

The new album by The War on Drugs released today and I've listened to it through twice already and love it. This track, Harmonia's Dream instantly hit me and is so damned good.

Also been listening to a lot of Chvrches latest album, Screen Violence over the last couple of weeks, and really like the album opener Asking For A Friend.

They've just released a Director's Cut version of the album with 3 bonus tracks and I love Bitter End off of it. Love the horror aesthetic of the album they've conjured and especially love How Not To Drown with Robert Smith.

Both of these have jumped in as two of my favourite albums of the year alongside Wolf Alice's Blue Weekend and Japanese Breakfast's Jubilee.

While I do enjoy Boarding House Reach I prefer some more fuzz-y tracks so...this is awesome :cool: 

The original is a nice enough song, but the emotions in her live performance are wonderful.

Have once again listened to GorillazDemon Days in its entirety. My favourite album. There's nothing coming close.

This song hits harder now...

Maybe to him, I'm just a pawn
So he can advance
Remember when I used to dance?
Man, all I wanna do is dance

Wouldn't be a typical build up to a new Muse album without a catchy pop song :p 

I like it. Wish the bass was a little louder, though.

Also: big Knight Rider Theme vibes :D 

Phew, they will release their new album in fucking August. We gonna get at least 4 more singles until then :p 

Will I be able to hold off on listening to them all before the album drops?
I sure as hell won't.

Edit: By the way: The song I'm most hyped for is: We are fucking fucked
Yes, that's the title :D 

Edited by drahkon

18 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Phew, they will release their new album in fucking August. We gonna get at least 4 more singles until then :p 

Will I be able to hold off on listening to them all before the album drops?
I sure as hell won't.

No way. Just embrace it and hit a festival to hear it before August 26th comes around. :cool: 

20 hours ago, drahkon said:

Was expecting it a bit earlier as well! Ah well, luckily a lot of new music keeps coming out in the meantime. We have a new RAMMSTEIN record coming this april, and right now I'm just playing the new Ghost album Impera on repeat.

For a band that leans very heavy on their occult gimmick, they do write catchy songs! And to be honest I love the whole "lore" behind them.

3 hours ago, Dufniall said:

Was expecting it a bit earlier as well!

Honestly, before the date came out, my feeling was it'd be towards the end of September so a month before that doesn't seem too bad at all. :p 

@drahkon I'm looking forward to track 6: You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween.

Been listening to this song on repeat these last couple of days

The opening is such a head-bopper.

• Like 1

The Netherlands lost one of its 80s pop icons today.

R.I.P. Henny Vrienten.

• Sad 1