NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

I don't even care. It's wonderful. :yay:

What a fantastic video!

I'm a big fan of this one, prod. by Dev Hynes

--

Recently rediscovered this song and think it must be one of the very best of the past few years

:bowdown:

I really liked the "normal" version of this, but it's so much better without the rap parts:

Loving Iron Maiden's new album. Astonishing that they're still pumping out such quality after over 30 years. Where most bands tend to fade out, Maiden have got stronger with every album they've brought out since Brave New World in 2000.

IAMX's new album Metanoia will be released on Friday.

Their new single Oh Cruel Darkness Embrace Me is astounding. Something entirely different from what they've done in the past. The music/instrumentaion has some kind of 'happiness' to it, yet the song is kinda dark and sexy.

Speaking of Happiness:

The first single from Metanoia. Can't get enough of it.

Been listening to EL VY, the collaboration between Matt Berninger of The National and Brent Knopf of Ramona Falls and Menomena, on repeat for much of the day in the office at work and loving what I'm hearing so far. Lyrics are great, very quirky at times but that's definitely one of the strongest tools in Berninger's set.

Loving this one in particular:

Can't wait to hear the rest of the album early next week :grin:

I really like Ciara Paint it black - best cover of the Rollin Stones classic i've heard in a long time

Edited by Agent Gibbs

All the songs from Fallout 4 at the moment, these two (also from Fallout 3) keep playing in a loop in my head, no amount of Iron Maiden is shifting them T-T :

Way Back Home

Civilization

Edited by Kagato

Great choices @CoolFunkMan - I absolutely love that Chvrches album, still putting it on pretty frequently, I don't think it has a single bad track.

Glad you liked my choices @Shorty! :) Chvrches latest album is definitely a brilliant one, it's so hard to stop listening to it. It was only made even more amazing after seeing them on their tour, the tracks are phenomenal live!

Just gave CHVRCHES a listen. They are amazing.

During my youtube journey I found that Muse recently covered Lies.

Both the original and the cover are incredible. :bowdown:

Speaking of covers done by Muse:

I really want them to make a cover album.

Bumpan

For reasons. I've drank most every night this past week. Invariably this is the song popping in.

Never heard of this until it popped up in my Spotify weekly discover.

I'd like to describe it as.. A Swedish Kate Bush-like voice with a modern electronic synth sound?

As for the videos, I don't know what the fuck's going on, and I generally don't care about music videos.. That said, that's some gorgeous cinematography.

Bumpan

For reasons. I've drank most every night this past week. Invariably this is the song popping in.

I've not listened to Hollywood Undead for some years. This is great (and a little different from the style I'm used too) :D

Haven't really listened to Korn in years, so this wasn't what I was expecting, but I like it.

I've also had this playing a lot:

It's goofy, it's funny, it's awesome :laughing:

Now for the love of God, give us a cover album...

Had the urge to play it in a dream and just as I was finding it on YouTube my alarm woke me up, but the fever stayed with me and I've been listening to it for hours.

Late to the game with Kendrick Lamar but this live performance on Colbert was the first thing that alerted me to his magnetic, gut-punching music. And this is from (previously) unreleased material that didn't make it onto his studio album, To Pimp a Butterfly. Dude's got talent and ideas in spades.