NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

3623736267_95e2ece644_o.gif

L-U-V MADONNA!

Y-O-U YOU WANNA?

1120358_o.gif

I'll cease.

Listen to this at least once a day at the moment....

Probably not everyones cup of tea but it does something to me. Seen The National live twice over the years. Emotional amazingness both times. Love them.

Big fan of The National, and that song, since I got hold of Boxer a few years ago :D. Haven't gotten round to checking out their stuff previous to the album, will seek to do that over the summer me thinks.

-------------------------------------

New Silversun Pickups song! First off of the new album. Not sure it'll be too everyone's tastes but it's starting to grow on me:

Interesting to see if the rest of the album is like that (from what Brian has said, it probably won't be) but I'm beginning to like the laid-back nature of it. Seems to have a dream-pop feel to it, which is by no means a bad thing especially when the weather is as good as it has been lately. Certainly one I'll be keeping my eyes on. Loved pretty much all of their previous work (have a sweet spot for the Pikul EP and major love for Lazy Eye for so many memories).

Discovered new bands today thanks to Spotify.

and

Love them both. :)

not an official video, but still love this song, can't stop listening to it

so glad the Spree are back

L-U-V MADONNA!

Y-O-U YOU WANNA?

I haven't listened to the radio in ages but I put Radio 1 on the other day briefly.. and having never actually heard that song before, that opening segment put me off from ever wanting to hear it..

The rest of the song may have been amazing but I never bothered to listen :heh:

I haven't listened to the radio in ages but I put Radio 1 on the other day briefly.. and having never actually heard that song before, that opening segment put me off from ever wanting to hear it..

The rest of the song may have been amazing but I never bothered to listen :heh:

Do yourself a favour and never listen to Radio 1 again. :p

Do yourself a favour and never listen to Radio 1 again. :p

I haven't listened to the radio in ages but I put Radio 1 on the other day briefly..

Don't worry.. I think I'll be OK :heh: Harsh lessons have be learned..

Great Anthemic [summer] song this one!

tumblr_lx8r57Z7xh1qbnfqao1_500.gif

(my version of 'the Madonna gif')

So glad fun. are blowing up and the fact I'm seeing them twice (at least) this year!

Although if some people at the London show just know 'We Are Young' I'm going to go HAM on those Glee fans :heh:

@Ashley I didn't realise it'd been in Glee! I just heard it being played on Radio 1 a while back and thought of it as a sound for the summer!

Can you recommend any other of their songs in particular to give a listen to?

@Ashley I didn't realise it'd been in Glee! I just heard it being played on Radio 1 a while back and thought of it as a sound for the summer!

Can you recommend any other of their songs in particular to give a listen to?

Yeah it blew up in America when Glee covered it (the Glee version went to the top of the iTunes chart, fun.'s went up quite high too) and then it was used on a superbowl commercial and the original flew up to number one for a while. Plus it was used in Chuck, I kind of went mad.

I'll spoiler tag this into sections as it may get a bit fanboyish.

(first song on the album, followed by 'Some Nights' itself which is awesome)

(the guy filming it gets a bit too into it but it has a great line in the middle)

(I briefly appear a few times in this video)

I'm having flashbacks to the gigs now. Amazing times with such a wonderful atmosphere.

Camden Barfly, which is the second place I saw them live (it's the video I posted). They're playing there again on the 14th of May.

All I'm listening to these days is kpop. The structures of the songs are so refreshing to hear and interesting too. It's probably the most manufactured music in the world right now but why should that have an effect on the quality of the music? Each of the bands I'm listening to are all gorgeous too. So, yeah, that's nice. These songs, in particular, are my favorites.

I feel closer to the future.

Loving this song:

The style is reminding me a bit of the stuff I was listening to heavily in the last few months of my high school years. Making me feel nostalgic so close to my future...

A friend at work made me listen, it's great working for a music company some times.

I love how part of this is just a love letter to Tina Fey, who clearly deserves more songs written about her awesomeness.

And this next part, sounds like nonsense

But I swear to God, Tina Fey gave me confidence

Taught me everything that is good comes from honesty

Everybody’s got a voice, you just gotta follow it

She on a role model shit

From the day that I shook her hand

I knew that I’d never die a broke man

So I could try this rapping shit out again

I feel closer to the future.

Bubble Pop and I Am The Best changed my life a few months ago.

NEGA CHE CHALA GA

NEGA CHE CHALA GA

[/what I hear]

That Somebody That I Used to Know song has kind of gone crazy over here. I first heard it in Australia in August-ish. It's a great song, but I hope that Kimbra, who features on it, gets lots of success out of it and people start listening to her a bit more. She's ace.

I'm really into this song:

Mainly because it's awesome to walk to. Seriously, put it on your iPod (or Zune) while walking and you'll feel like a 'cool dude'.

I do.

EDIT:

This is good too:

Edited by 130131301364

That Somebody That I Used to Know song has kind of gone crazy over here. I first heard it in Australia in August-ish. It's a great song, but I hope that Kimbra, who features on it, gets lots of success out of it and people start listening to her a bit more. She's ace.

Ine showed me Somebody That I Used To Know aaaages ago. It is a bit surreal how it's taken off here now.

Kimbra has a great voice.

Kimbra is uberwincakes

Yes! :grin:

Good man.

She has one of my favourite albums of last year. :D Glad to see you have discovered/are enjoying her as well. She has a great voice and addictive tunes. :)