NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

On 31/08/2019 at 11:15 PM, Ike said:

The Fire Emblem CD any good? Spent too much so I'll need to wait a bit before picking it up.

Didn't comment on this yet, so here you go: I love it.

I.. didn't actually manage to finish FE in time before Astral Chain.. The first track is I think the extended version of the main theme which I haven't unlocked in-game yet. The Japanese version wasn't on the USB thingy at all, extended or not.. so I bought this single. 2nd song is.. some chill remix of the main theme, don't know if it's also part of the ost, or a special remix for this single. 3rd song (and I assume the 4th as well) is just one of the singer's own songs. Her first single actually, as far as I understand. I love it actually.. Here it is:

I haven't checked out the DVD yet, but I won't understand it anyway.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

I always assumed Post Malone's music was hot trash, but I'm really liking Circles. Totally not what I expected him to sound like.

I've listened to Fear Inoculum a lot since its release and Invincible surely has to go down as one of the best tracks that they've done. The album is brilliant.

• Like 1

Spotify recommended lots of songs by Two Steps from Hell, who are a group who make songs that sound like film scores (but apparently aren't). Their album Battlecry is pretty good, even if it makes me want to go and see a film that doesn't exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob said:

Spotify recommended lots of songs by Two Steps from Hell, who are a group who make songs that sound like film scores (but apparently aren't). Their album Battlecry is pretty good, even if it makes me want to go and see a film that doesn't exist.

Yup. Love those guys. My nephew recommended that I listen to them a couple of years back. Quality stuff, especially if you enjoy epic movie scores.

IAMX just released their first song/video of the upcoming Acoustic album.

Spoiler

The original version breaks me every time I listen to it. And the acoustic version certainly doesn't help.

I'm gonna cry a lot during the concert in April, aren't I...

Can't wait for the album to be released in a few weeks. 

Edited by drahkon

Watching AEW made me want to listen to some Fozzy. Fozzy are also where my username came from as it was the name of their 2nd album and I’d never heard of the word before.

• Like 1

One of my favourite progressive rock bands posted a live video of a cover from one of my all-time favourite bands featuring one of the most interesting people of the 21st century:

(The original also has Stephen Hawking samples in it, so amazing they got him up on stage that time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7zbzJZsjs)

Doing some fairly boring, monotonous CAD work, and decided to listen to Daft Punk - Alive to help pass the time.

There are some "banging tunes" on that album. Been bopping away all day.

Streets   of Rage   4  

(Official Soundtrack)

Partly for research, but mostly because it's a solid soundtrack. :peace:

I've finally figured out why I love Iceland's Eurovision entry so much; it sounds like a cross between the music from Outrun and the Sonic series with lyrics over the top.

• Like 1

I could have sworn there was a dedicated gaming music thread, but I can't find it anywhere.

Anyway, this song came on a Spotify playlist I was listening, and its just.... mesmerising. I've never played ME though, so I have no idea about anything behind it.

Pale Waves, I came across them during one of my drunken wonderings of Youtube.

Heard a remix of this recently.

And the remix for those interested:

I like it, though I prefer the original.

This week I've mostly been blasting the Hamilton soundtrack and randomly a lot of Franz Ferdinand. (I don't know why I'm play a lot of Franz, just digging them a lot) 

I've been listening to the Eurovision: Fire Saga soundtrack on Spotify - specifically, this song:

That's the guy from "The Princess Bride"? Why do I get old and he just more or less looks the same as 30 years ago? Why is life so cruel?

On 17/07/2020 at 9:26 AM, Mr_Odwin said:

That's the guy from "The Princess Bride"? Why do I get old and he just more or less looks the same as 30 years ago? Why is life so cruel?

SsLkoMZ.gif

Anyway, I saw this video on Reddit, which I very much enjoyed because it's a dancing otter, and the song got stuck in my head.

https://i.imgur.com/QFoGCMF.mp4

So I looked up the song, and it's a banger.

I prefer the dancing otter music video though.

1 hour ago, bob said:

SsLkoMZ.gif

Wow, I was being serious. Just shows that

1. I should check cast listings on IMDB before making dumb comments

2. I'm stupid.

This week, on 'Songs bob came across on Spotify' is this banger from the Red Alert 3 soundtrack:

• Like 1
  • Weird 1