NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Guess i cannot post links yet so this is what i am listening to right now

We Are One - Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez

I blame Tokyo Drift for this being stuck in my head:

Also, Christian Hip-Hop is a new one to me. Consider me converted.

tumblr_mtwiu0oOJP1si8my5o1_400.gif

Makes me want to dance!

New album out tomorrow. Super pumped.

Been listening to Neon Indian for most of the day in work and particularly loving this track:

Also picked up The War on Drugs latest album, mainly as a gift for my Dad's Christmas but I must say I really like the album as a whole. Really great opener with this one, hints of Dylan abound:

A friend of mine showed me a couple of IMAX songs and I instantly fell in love (she showed me a lot of other artists, but IMAX stuck the most with me).

This is actually the first song that has ever made cry.

Can't get enough of it. Makes me think I should be watching a broad perform down at the local speakeasy. Dem gams are givin' me the vapours.

Eagerly awaiting the new album from Chromatics, Dear Tommy, so eating up all the stuff that Johnny Jewel is releasing from the album while I wait. Really liking this, and "Just Like You" before it. There's definitely some early Dead Cities/Before The Dawn M83 in the synths but maintains that Chromatics/Italians Do It Better sound that Jewel has pretty much nailed and perfected over the years. Wish they'd give a release date for the album, it's supposed to be out this month but still nothing. Hopefully soon anyway, loved Kill for Love as an album so hoping for more of the same here.

And hoping Jewel can finally get that new Glass Candy album out this year as well but with this, his own score for Ryan Gosling's movie, a new Symmetry and a new Desire album on the way, think it's still gonna be a bit of a wait on that one :(

Muse released a tiny snippet of a song which is apparently called Psycho and will be the first single from their next album Drones.

It includes a riff they played live for years.

Psycho

Looks like they are getting back to their roots, maybe darker than Showbiz and Hullabaloo Disc 1.

Cannot freaking wait.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to find music that really intrigues me so I'm hoping the Gunship album, which still has an unknown release date, turns out well! The limited edition set is particularly enticing as it really taps into my childhood years, especially the less than subtle nod to the Mega Drive :heh:

B7eO9QxIYAAAKt_.jpg

Here's the album teaser and first single, if anyone is interested :indeed:

Edited by nekunando

I've been liking a lot by Sakanaction recently but this one really stands out. His voice is amazing and the backing track to this song is so good. I also love how weird the video is and he is just... Oh man :love: :love:

The missus introduced me to this last week (after putting on a John Butler Trio album) and thought it was brilliant straight away. Even with it being rather long, every time I've put it on since, its managed to hold my attention the whole way through.

Taken from the Muse thread I made, but this track is the best they've done for years! Was incredible seeing it live last night too. :grin:

Been listening to a nice bit of 80's infused shoegaze there from Best Coast. Got that almost Slowdive feel about it, loving it. Hoping for more of this on the new album and slightly less of the Green Day-esque riffs that are apparent in the other track they've released from the album.

The missus introduced me to this last week (after putting on a John Butler Trio album) and thought it was brilliant straight away. Even with it being rather long, every time I've put it on since, its managed to hold my attention the whole way through.

This is my favourite version of that song:

It's shorter but it feels much more visceral as a result of it.

In love with all of this album:

a2231815864_10.jpg

And this song has one of my favourite "did he just sing that?" lines ever.

New Metric album incoming! :yay: Can't wait to hear it. Their last album, Synthetica, was decent with some good tracks peppered throughout but not quite as good as some of their other albums. Will be interesting to see/hear where this one fits in. Still, really enjoying the first single from it.