NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Pogo has produced a ton of fun stuff but it's rare to find anything this charming.

My aunt is a fan of the batman movies. She's one of the few people who enjoys Joel Schumacher's batman movies. Batman Forever had a really good soundtrack in my opinion. Some of my favourites songs are on it.

I love all their previous music and dancing but this is by far their best one yet in terms of everything - The awesome song, the amazing video and... guest starring AKB48! Such a summer song!

Edited by Josh64

These are on the radio at work and they keep getting stuck in my head:

The Bombay Bicycle Club one reminds me of an old 16 bit game, possibly a Mega Drive one.

It´s not the song stuck in my head at the moment, but I just love the video for this one (which is not something you´ll hear me say often):

The song in my head is this one:

Edited by Sméagol

I keep looking up Distant Worlds music in anticipation for seeing it live at the Albert Hall. November can't come round soon enough.

Monster!

Anyone listened yet?

Cant get that one to work. It's Money Power from the new lana album!

Edited by dan-likes-trees

Went to see Matt Woosey the other night and his music is great:

The support act, Sam Martin, was also very good, especially given that he is still young and just starting out. He was really modest and humble throughout his set, despite the fact that he was filling the room beautifully alone on stage.

After listening to Parov Stelar a whole bunch, I've started looking for more electro swing. Current favourite:

I'm discovering the hotline miami soundtrack works well with everything. Currently playing left 4 dead 2 with it on :)

I heard a song by Caro Emerald called Liquid Lunch while flicking channels past Glastonbury. It's great! Really 'funky' and rather 'fresh' too.

For some reason, I'm really into this at the moment:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Sitting making a playlist/mixtape for a friend and I stumbled across this track earlier and really, it's just brilliant.

More music goodies that I've stumbled on in the last few days:

And this one in particular is just awesome. More or less been on repeat all day :grin::

x3 combo! :heh: Found these guys thanks to a GoPro video on Youtube and glad I did cause their last album is great. These are my 2 fav. tracks from it:

Every time I'm out driving nowadays, I'm listening to Planet Rock on the radio. I'm just a sucker for classic rock and old hits from the 60s.

The Kung Fury soundtrack is shaping up to be pretty radical.

Edited by Goafer