NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

I've gone from not really liking / not having much of an opinion on Eliza Doolittle, to really starting to appreciate her a bit more.

When she stops with the Lily Allen / Kate Nash cockney shit, and actually sings, she's really rather good!

I really can't get enough of Lindsey Stirling right now. Managed to see her live in London on Tuesday, and it was honestly the most beautiful and uplifting gig/concert I've ever been to. If anyone hasn't checked her out before, you should definitely do so:

Started listening to Purity Ring, and i cannot stop listening to their album.

It's spectacular.

So one of the albums I've been most looking forward to is the debut by Chvrches, The Bones of What You Believe, and luckily, they're/NPR are streaming it a week early. :yay: So for anyone interested, link is below.

http://www.npr.org/2013/09/15/221714011/first-listen-chvrches-the-bones-of-what-you-believe

The little teasers they put up on Instagram really peaked my interest, even though I'd already heard some of the songs a while back, so happy to actually get a chance to sit down and listen to the full thing. And it's great so far. Even tracks such as Lies, which I'd heard over a year ago, have more production to feel new enough but retain what made it good in the first place.

Was a little worried that with all the hype surrounding them that the album might not live up to it but they've definitely done a good job with it. So kudos to them!

So one of the albums I've been most looking forward to is the debut by Chvrches, The Bones of What You Believe, and luckily, they're/NPR are streaming it a week early. :yay: So for anyone interested, link is below.

http://www.npr.org/2013/09/15/221714011/first-listen-chvrches-the-bones-of-what-you-believe

The little teasers they put up on Instagram really peaked my interest, even though I'd already heard some of the songs a while back, so happy to actually get a chance to sit down and listen to the full thing. And it's great so far. Even tracks such as Lies, which I'd heard over a year ago, have more production to feel new enough but retain what made it good in the first place.

Was a little worried that with all the hype surrounding them that the album might not live up to it but they've definitely done a good job with it. So kudos to them!

I've really been looking forward to hearing the album, the previews on Instagram got me even more excited. Will defo give it a listen when I get time. :)

Mate, not to be funny or anything, but you're turning this thread into a wretched shrine to filth and infamy.

Mate, not to be funny or anything, but you're turning this thread into a wretched shrine to filth and infamy.

lol

--

*the* sound that haunts my dreams. It's sampled/used a lot.

Love this, only discovered it the other day on his Greatest Hits. The titular wheel is the 'wheel of fortune' so to speak, which he accuses his partner of 'spinning' in being promiscuous/unfaithful/having unsafe sex with other men and not telling him, thereby putting him in danger (from HIV I guess, I think that was the issue).

Sorry, am I the only one who's allowed to post? This thread is for everyone, yes? So what's the problem?

Started listening to Purity Ring, and i cannot stop listening to their album.

I love you. For the past 6 months I've been trying to remember what the band was called.

!!!

I was totally obsessed with this when the album first came out and now the video is out, I'm obsessed all over again.

Thank you Bioshock Infinite. I quite like all I hear from Nico Vega so far. I could flood this post with too many videos.

Nico Vega is amazing. The album finally got delivered today, had to order it from their official page, because it's impossible to get it in Germany without paying less than 40€.

Anyway, now I paid 15€ and it's money well spent.

The album is freaking great.

@drahkon yeah I've mostly heard them through Pandora but quite a spread of their music is on there. Love it all.

@drahkon yeah I've mostly heard them through Pandora but quite a spread of their music is on there. Love it all.

They're making a new album.

Lead to Light

Shame I only just found out. Would've loved to pledge for a signed CD :(

Might go for the regular CD, though :)

Oh I didn't realize. Lead to light is also a song on the 6 track EP Fury oh Fury. Of which all 6 songs are awesome. I really need to buy the albums myself. Perfect driving music.

Oh I didn't realize. Lead to light is also a song on the 6 track EP Fury oh Fury. Of which all 6 songs are awesome.

Thank god I ordered the EP yesterday :grin:

It's the perfect song.

I've been addicted to this song. I've been listening to it in the car, at home when doing work, when chilling, everything. So beautiful.

Dem feels.

Stumbled upon a band called Postiljonen a few days ago after apparently being roped in to do the music for the department Christmas party this year (despite not actually being asked ::shrug: Never mind, eh) and I'm lovin' their stuff so far.

Also stuck Trouble Will Find Us by The National back on as well recently. Yes, they've clearly got their style nailed down and aren't going to budge but when the album sounds as good as it does, why would you want them to. Also love the video for Graceless:

I really can't get enough of Lindsey Stirling right now. Managed to see her live in London on Tuesday, and it was honestly the most beautiful and uplifting gig/concert I've ever been to. If anyone hasn't checked her out before, you should definitely do so:

IMGURRR!!

i loved her in this video - it got me really into the rest of PTX's stuff and i'm going to see them in brum next month! SUPER EXCITED!! :grin:

F.Cuz, the band that initially got me into Kpop, FINALLY have a new song! They released a comeback song 6 months ago as they're now based in Japan but that didn't go too well which meant no iTunes release over here unlike previous albums :(

But yeah, I'm infatuated all over again. Hope this one goes well! :love:

Its been too long since I've heard this.....5 years I think.

Bump/edit:

Also this.

Edited by Nolan