NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Not actually INTO it (though a few listens has me like it mildly more than my initial reaction of "..."), but I felt like this needed to be posted.

Straight guys will enjoy this video - If I'm finding her ridiculously attractive, surely everyone else here will? Legs/bum/hair/tar.

But also - I miss the innocent pop music of my youth. :(

Not actually INTO it (though a few listens has me like it mildly more than my initial reaction of "..."), but I felt like this needed to be posted.

Straight guys will enjoy this video - If I'm finding her ridiculously attractive, surely everyone else here will? Legs/bum/hair/tar.

But also - I miss the innocent pop music of my youth. :(

But she's still got her dignit-eeey--eeey.

Not feeling her at all.

Bit of a whore (strong?) - and doesn't seem to hold any credibility at all.

I'm all for a lady writhing round with nothing on (strangely), but this isn't doing anything for me.

Good legs though.

This might just me being an asshole, but I hate her face. It reminds me of the incredibly bovine, provincial, dairy farmer skanks you see at any given Manchester club. I'm an asshole.

Ah it's Miss "Get Your Ass Back Home"...

Is this her debut track?... it's terrible! :p

Her voice sounds 'better' on the Gym Class Heroes song than this generic digitised effort.

Yeah I think Mute is the way to go!

I think Britney rocked the chair better tbh!...

And Christina Millian the oil! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

But then, I have a feeling that having sex with a celebrity would be a really strange experience. You might be constantly aware of the fact they were a celebrity, meaning you wouldn't be enjoying it for what it is. And perhaps you'd have such a sense of onus on yourself to be good in the sack, in that she'd chosen you out of the millions of people who are tripping over themselves to have sex with her. And perhaps there'd be the ambiance that she was doing you a favour.

[Celebrities aren't really real people.]

But then what I really am referring to is my somewhat idealised objectification of Shakira (much to do with the way she presents herself). It would have to be through some sort of haptic/ holographic future device that perfectly captures the essence of Shakira in Whenever/ Whatever. Said device would spell disaster for all humanity.

In real life it would be mitigated by two things:

1. I have no real sense of onus. I think.

2. I'm not a fan, so I could probably pull off nonchalant/ impartial.

3. I am good in the sack.

To contribute to thread, was just on my run when this came on my iPod, and I exploded with yesssss:

Marina and the Diamonds has always impressed me.

Liked her first album and her second album is looking pretty promising.

She released a 'buzz track' last year called Radioactive which was a pretty good tune and has since followed it up with an album track called 'Homewrecker' and the official single 'Primadonna'.

All a bit of a different direction from her first album - not sure how I feel about it as the 'The Family Jewels' produced 2 brilliant songs in 'Hollywood' and 'I Am Not A Robot'.

New sound is very different. But I still like it a lot!

It's nowhere near her best song, but i can't help but love it.

I really like Marina, there was some decent stuff on the first album, and Radioactive was good too.

She always comes off a lot of fun in interviews I've heard. Pretty girl too.

[Homewreckers not that great/forgettable]

Primadonna I'm liking [ends a bit abruptly] on that first listen.

Loving her classic look on that youtube image!

I think she's always had a pretty diverse sound, so it seems to fit I think.

I always thought her live lounge of 3OH3/Katy Perry Starstruk was great aswell...

---

@MadDog

Yeah I heard that on the radio whilst driving today, it's the fun stuff I enjoy from her tbh! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Ah see I really like homewrecker!

It's the talking sections that I just love. Song is definitely a grower. Really looking forward to her album!

Also I think she is gorgeous too. Blonde or brunette!

And @MadDog - I'm in total agreement. For Nicki Minaj it's shite. But it's so damn good haha. I have overplayed it now though so am getting a little bit bored of it - but it's a great track!

Whilst I'm on a music roll this evening I may as well post this new track that I am also really into at the min.

The Gossip (or just 'Gossip' whatever they're called!) have been working with Xenomania (responsible for all of Girls Aloud's stuff) and their new track 'Perfect World' is pretty good! Enjoying this!

Starship for me is the worst song of the year. :p

...and I've listened to the entire Gucci Mane and V-Nasty album.

I will spare y'all my current Katy Perry addiction and instead delight your earwaves with intense tunes WARNING DECENT SPEAKERS/HEADPHONES REQUIRED:

DJ Shadow - Building Steam with a Grain of Salt

Takes me on an incredible journey and for just those few minutes I forget my existence as a human.

Wire - Pink Flag.

The song drags you into the middle...how many dead or alive? and then gets mental. Brilliant.

F**ked Up - The Other Shoe.

Dying on the inside.

Dying on the inside.

Dying on the inside.

Dying on the inside.

Not my favourite songs by any of my selections but what has stood out for me this time round upon each album listen. :D

PUMP UP DAH JAMZ.

This is bloody awesome.

Beasty Boys feat. Santigold - Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (SebastiAn Remix)

I like it when a band I like drops off my radar and then I check back on them and it turns out they've had an album out that I've not heard. Turin Brakes released a new album in 2010 and I had no idea :p