NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

This song makes me feel like a beautiful black woman who knows how to get what she wants in relationships and life.

Better than the Young Money original, fakt.

This was original done back in 2005 but only wasn't made available until this year with the latest "best of" compilation last month. Fans of Top Gear might recognise it as it was used in one of the episodes recently.

This was recently put up by the band as part of the efforts to promote their forthcoming album. If you like it, please look them up as they need all the help they can get... yet they deserve much more than that. The song isn't technically finished but it sounds pretty darn good as it is.

This remix is beating me into submission. I liked the original song a lot, but this remix won't stop clubbing me to death.

This song makes me feel like a beautiful black woman who knows how to get what she wants in relationships and life.

Better than the Young Money original, fakt.

110% agreed. I didn't really like Bedrock purely because a lot of the lyrics were some of the shittiest lyrics I've ever heard and the fact that I hate Lil Wayne as a rapper doesn't help either but Rasheeda makes the song awesome.

I also agree with what you said about Taylor Swift. Right now, my songs are surprisingly...

...and unsurpisingly...

This is the song I would want played at my funeral. It's so haunting, so moving and so beautiful. I get chills running down my spine and it has me on the verge of tears every time I hear it.

I've been listening to Robyn a lot these last few days

Call Your Girlfriend

and

U Should Know Better feat Snoop Dogg

Me too gmac!

Body Talk is an amazing albm.

Love Time Machine and Indestructable.

Great album. : peace:

^ Speak Now is one of my albums of 2010. I absolutely love it. Haters to the left.

Enchanted, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Mine, Story of Us... <3

^ Speak Now is one of my albums of 2010. I absolutely love it. Haters to the left.

Enchanted, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Mine, Story of Us... <3

*would thank but all out*

Yeah I love the whole album, it's just beautiful. Enchanted is just...enchanting...:hug:

It is epic. (And I don't like using that word)

I have a thing for overlapping vocals singing different things so when the 'Please don't be in love...' bits are underneath the big finale of the song it completes me.

Also the title track and Dear John are faves of mine. My least played is Never Grow Up and Innocent, but I've come to appreciate them more now.

really into Scroobius Pip's new solo track

has the amazing lyric "You see a mousetrap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge"

I prefer the Kid Sister remix since Lil Wayne's verse adds nothing.

Same up until the rap bit, then changes.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I'm so in love with her. She's so ridiculously British. Beat of My Drum was such a pleasure, and this just cements my love for her music. The full version is out there, but YouTube keeps deleting it.

I cannot stand David Guetta, and yet somehow this manages to sound stunning.

Edited by Slaggis

This song/part of the film made my life.

Weird. Came into post this. Ever since watching the film yesterday I've played it non stop. :grin: good choice.

I've been listening to From Fear to Eternity by Iron Maiden, I think this track is pretty awesome: