NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darksnowman

Aliens: Infestation by WayForward for DS

I'm on...

Sulaco again, after the Space Jockey fight.

Was that an actual space jockey, or was it a space jockey chestburster? I noticed the tail was like the xenomorph's tail.

I'm finding the game very tense. I also seem to be caring a lot for my team, finding the save rooms as quickly as possible to try and stop them dying. I have three people at the moment, but seem to be going through my team like there's no tomorrow. Bit too gung-ho maybe. :p

Love it, though.

I didn't realise that was an official creature, Fierce Link. Assumed WayForward had made it up.

As for how you're playing it, you might as well carry on as you are, then go through it again losing no Marines! I'm tempted to play it a 3rd time myself! :)

I didn't realise that was an official creature, Fierce Link. Assumed WayForward had made it up.

As for how you're playing it, you might as well carry on as you are, then go through it again losing no Marines! I'm tempted to play it a 3rd time myself! :)

Ya, the Space Jockey is the creature thing you see in that seat in the first Alien movie, in the derelict ship. So, when the APC crashes in Infestation, it looks like you're back in the derelict (as the Space Jockey is visible in the background).

I'm not sure if the creature is meant to be a space jockey, or an Alien that chestbursted out of the jockey, since you can see that the chest of the jockey (in the seat) has been erupted. (both in the film and in Infestation, you can see it although its easy to miss).

Doesn't really matter, it's cool either way, heh.

I love the sound of the motion tracker. :love:

Also also, I tried Bishop's Knife Trick game yesterday. Really, really addictive.

Ya, the Space Jockey is the creature thing you see in that seat in the first Alien movie, in the derelict ship. So, when the APC crashes in Infestation, it looks like you're back in the derelict (as the Space Jockey is visible in the background).

I'm not sure if the creature is meant to be a space jockey, or an Alien that chestbursted out of the jockey, since you can see that the chest of the jockey (in the seat) has been erupted. (both in the film and in Infestation, you can see it although its easy to miss).

Doesn't really matter, it's cool either way, heh.

I love the sound of the motion tracker. :love:

Whoah, that's crazy. I always assumed it was some sort of intelligent, high-tech species that had encountered the xenomorphs - in the film, that is (after all, they've landed their spaceship on their planet, right?) The boss in the game just seems like a monster.

Guess it's just too subtle for me! :laughing:

Sign in to follow this