lt me know if you have any cheers

Hi im looking for the following boxed pal games

Kirby's dream land 1

Kirby's dreamland 2

mario picross

virtual boy usa game

mario's clash

lt me know if you have any cheers

You can pick up Dreamland for the GB for under a fiver on ebay, boxed copies tend to be closer to £10.

Item number: 170662495109

Mario's Picross is also under £10 as well. (But no box)

Item number: 260539156646

I have a boxed copy of Mario's Picross but won't be selling it due to it's rarity, fond memories of playing it when I was younger annnnnd the fact that I'm playing it again right now because I'm reviewing it for VC Weekly. :)

I have a boxed copy of Mario's Picross but won't be selling it due to it's rarity, fond memories of playing it when I was younger annnnnd the fact that I'm playing it again right now because I'm reviewing it for VC Weekly. :)

Dam me want :) if you do ever decide to sell ill offer £15 for it

Dam me want :) if you do ever decide to sell ill offer £15 for it

If I ever did decide to sell it then you'd be given first refusal as £15 is a fair price to offer for it.

It's not in perfect condition but I bought it for £6 boxed when I was young I believe or rather my Dad bought it for me at the time if I recall correctly, the box was slightly squashed - it has since regained much of its shape - plus the cartridge label had the top-right hand corner slightly torn but intact and so I repaired it neatly with a clear piece of sellotape... which I'm glad I did at the time because otherwise it would almost certainly be missing part of the label by now which would have been a crying shame for a game which is now relatively rare now and - evidently - sought after. :)

Edited by S.C.G

Sign in to follow this