NEurope
ReZourceman

"The Killing" TV Show

Finally got round to seeing Episode 1 and 2 that were recently on Channel 4.

faint.jpg

Immense.

4od immediately. Extremely high quality.

Wots it about? Rez up the description for me to make me wanna watch it! Fee like Channel 4's output at the moment is awesome!

I've been meaning to watch this, but part of me feels like I should watch the Danish original first. But I'm probably not going to want to watch both and would probably take more to the American version, so I should just get over it.

Meh, I'm halfway through Friday Night Lights at the moment, so it doesn't really matter right now anyway.

I hear a lot of fans really disliked one thing in The Killing, but I won't spoil it... I can't decide if it's a big or a small spoiler.

Flamey ; A very nicely acted, located, and portrayed murder drama. Very....emotional.

Been meaning to watch the original for months but life gets in the way, as it often does.

Watched the first two episodes yesterday, then the one aired tonight. Awesome show! I'm hooked already.

Wow. Crazy finale.

Especially when in my mind I was 100% sure it was a single season. So when it was lining up a few different things I looked at the clock and thought "Well this is a lot to resolve in 60 seconds"

Amaizizngnng.

The second series of the Danish 'The Killing' is on BBC 4 in November and I think the first series is on iPlayer at the moment as they've rerun it recently.

As for the American version, it's alright. There are some aspects that have translated quite well, but the political of the story so far seems a bit clumsily handled. I haven't seen the finale yet; I'm a little confused as to what they're going to do to cover everything unless they're splitting the plot into two series with a big cliffhanger.

Yeah, I was watch this.. It was amazing episode of that particular show.. If you didn't watch it, then Must watch this...

futuramafrylookingsquin.jpg

Not sure if spambot or...

Edited by jayseven
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah I watched through this a while ago.

Very awesome.

Can't wait for second season.

AMC is fucking awesome!

It would take a thousand Mad Men to match HBO's The Wire.

Then HBO still wins with The Sopranos.

That's not how you spell Six Feet Under. :nono:

I love 6 feet under but it can't quite reach the levels of this.

There's only one way to respond to that:

Supreme and tear worthy! I feel it doesn't beat Sopranos as an overall experience but the end of 6 feet under is undoubtedly a high point.

Meanwhile, the last season of The Sopranos somehow managed to feel both too drawn out and too rushed at the same time. :hmm:

But, um, yeah. The show was great overall, of course. I think the ending just spoiled it a bit for me. That, and the untimely death of Tony's mother. She was my favorite character.

I really should watch The Killing. But now I'm halfway through The Shield, so it'll have to wait once again.