NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Neutral? Presumably esequiel is neutral too then...

that makes Tales my prime suspect.

vote tales

There can only be 3 mafia left, at most. I suspect tales, dannyboy and cube.

also btw WHEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEES MYYYYYYYYY WIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im pretty sure we defended ourselves last night? We had a power that meant that if we were targetted to be killed then our attacker would die instead. This is why we were asking nintynut questions. However after this last night phase where Dazz died while we in defence mode.... Who knows.

So yeah I'm neutral and can now track people only.

Yvonne, who did you target the night before last (not the night that's just ended, the one before it)? You said that you targeted yourself, is that correct?

Yeah I did, it kept me out of the write up and kept me safe. I didn't get redirected did I?

Nintendohnut please answer this.

Our power would kill any mafia who target us during the night phase. You targetted us and was killed.

Care to explain?

I was a little confused at first - I thought you meant I'd targeted you last night but now I know what you mean.

The only way I can explain it is that it clearly wasn't you that killed me. The write up has shown pretty much every action each night, and on the night I was killed there was no other part of the write up that showed the mafia failing to kill and you killing me. If there were two kills I could understand your confusion, but as it is I'm not sure why you think you killed me. Anyway I targeted Dazz before and stole armour and a rifle from him which convinced me he was who he said he was. I said that I'd targeted him shortly after I did it. If I had been mafia I would have been killed then, but I wasn't.

Sorry for the randomness of this post, I sort of wrote things down as they popped into my head. Hopefully it should clear things up though.

What's your mkII and what does it do? I forgot :confused:

Little helper bot I invented. It has an AI though, so it just performs complimentary defensive actions which I have no control over. I think it can roleblock someone if they try something hostile on its target

So do you set a target for it as well as your own? Why did you not mention this before? You haven't mentioned this at all!

certainly!

day 1 - tried to invent, failed (roleblocked?)

day 2 - invented! metal gear mkII

day 3 - stealthed myself/hid and pissed myself

day 4 - stealthed myself/hid and pissed myself

day 5 - invented! nanomachines

it does its own thing I'm told, but I didn't think it would show up as me when it targets stuff. Strange.

Yvonne, Tales is a protector.

Also, has Dyson done much? He seems very much in the background.

Oh! Did we confirm that? This case file is old!

Hmmm, ok I will give this thread a look over later if I get a chance. I'm still awake from a work allnighter and my brain feels like a hamburger

I think the length of this game may have messed up the roles to be honest.

Apparently our defence was compromised last night, did anyone roleblock one of us?

I'm afraid I really don't believe you, Yvonne. I found out that on night 7 you targeted yourself, Cube AND Dannyboy. It's clear that Dannyboy wasn't Roleblocked as he carried out his night action, and moreover why would this device randomly target without you knowing who it targeted and have effects you don't even know happen?

As of this day phase, everyone in the game is infected with nanomachines. It's a single use power. If I survive the night, I can deploy FOXDIE and kill all remaining mafia. Alternately I can perform a voting power in the day, but I can only do one or the other.

Now you see why I was being so cagey? Tales, if you're still there, I need protection tonight

remove vote

That's not possible Esequiel, as I know that Yvonne targeted himself, Dannyboy and Cube the night before last, so someone else must have tried to kill me. There are either two mafia members left, or one and it's not Yvonne. I suspect its the former though That said, I totally do not believe his power. A machine that can kill every mafia member in one go and he says only just used it? A power like that and he actually ANNOUNCES it to us all? Bullsheet.

I think Yvonne is mafia and it will take some serious talk to convince me otherwise. Vote: Yvonne

What is your win condition now, Eseuqiel? Usually a role like yours and Dazz's has one when you're both alive, then another when one of the partnership is killed. What is it now?

Yvonne, what do you have to say? And who did you target last night? (as in the night we've just had)

I can only use it now because everyone has nanomachines now. I announced it because I don't want to come up with some story about my targeting multiple people. Instead I'm taking my chances with Tales keeping me safe, though that's based on the assumption that he is who he says he is...

last night I targeted Dyson, Smeagol, Esequiel

We can win this game tomorrow!