NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

The only one who can verify you are telling the truth is the only other who isn't showing up in the write up. My guess is one you is the actual killer.

Also, I want to know why @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane chose to redirect a neutral to a protector.

::shrug: As you know I haven't been very active lately, and as a redirector I never really could figure what to do with my power, so I just mostly targetted at random to see what would happen.

Yes, I know, you mention that every time. So what do you want, should we go easy on you? No.

It was known for a long time who we were so your targets are suspicious. With the amount of time the night lasted I'm sorry to say I don't believe you knew nothing. It's fine, and perfectly understandable, and maybe even encouraged to be more involved in real life, but stop using real life business as an ekscuse. Your targets are suspicious. Fact. Someone pointed you out as mafia and then died. Fact. Your write up doesn't add up with your targets. Fact.

Why not dyson the protector(to stop him from being selfish? Or one of the two also selfish investigators? You are saying you know of no one? We have made plenty of lists of who people are.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if real life get in the way, that's your loss and not ours, we can't ignore you because you say so.

Yes, I know, you mention that every time. So what do you want, should we go easy on you? No.

It was known for a long time who we were so your targets are suspicious. With the amount of time the night lasted I'm sorry to say I don't believe you knew nothing. It's fine, and perfectly understandable, and maybe even encouraged to be more involved in real life, but stop using real life business as an ekscuse. Your targets are suspicious. Fact. Someone pointed you out as mafia and then died. Fact. Your write up doesn't add up with your targets. Fact.

Why not dyson the protector(to stop him from being selfish? Or one of the two also selfish investigators? You are saying you know of no one? We have made plenty of lists of who people are.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if real life get in the way, that's your loss and not ours, we can't ignore you because you say so.

The fuck? It's not an excuse, it's just fact. What the hell do you want me to say? I'm not trying to defend my actions, I'm just trying to explain them. If you don't believe me and think I'm a lying scumnag, that's perfectly fine, but don't be a dick about it. I don't care much for the attitude you display in mafia games, Tales.

Nice. I make a whole post about why I think your actions reeks mafia and you go straight to call me a dick.

This is a mafia game. It's fine if you are not active, but I can't ignore you. I can say whatever I want. I can ask how many questions I want. I can suspect whoever I want. I can do whatever I want regardless of how active you are.

I quit. There's no way in hell I'm going to invest a game and then get called a dick and other personal attacks(last sentence)

I never said you couldn't do any of those things. You suspecting me is perfectly fine - heck, I'd be suspicious myself if I were in your shoes - but you did it with such an unplesant attitude. Calling my explanation an excuse and almost attacking me for having real-life stuff to deal with (which is what it felt like you were doing) didn't feel nice at all, and it made me quite annoyed. I realise now the dick comment was probably over the line, and I apologise for that, but you really could do with checking the attitude you give off yourself in these games sometimes.

I never said you couldn't do any of those things. You suspecting me is perfectly fine - heck, I'd be suspicious myself if I were in your shoes - but you did it with such an unplesant attitude. Calling my explanation an excuse and almost attacking me for having real-life stuff to deal with (which is what it felt like you were doing) didn't feel nice at all, and it made me quite annoyed. I realise now the dick comment was probably over the line, and I apologise for that, but you really could do with checking the attitude you give off yourself in these games sometimes.

Right. I have done nothing wrong than playing the game the way it's supposed to. I have never once even tried to attack you of having real life problems, rather the opposite. I don't how many times I said it's fine. But I can't and should not let that affect the game.

If you can't handle my "attitude" then enjoy the game without me. I'm not going to put up with this.

It's fine, and perfectly understandable, and maybe even encouraged to be more involved in real life, but stop using real life business as an ekscuse.

These are the three comments that irked me, particularly the bolded one. As I read them, they give off the attitude that prioritising real-life stuff over a game is not acceptable, and that I should give a better explanation for my behaviour in the game.

I never said you should ignore me, or that my explanation is somehow an attempt to excuse my way out of this to prevent further enquiry. I would never say such things, as I believe they go against the spirit of the game. In your position I'd be just as sceptical of me, and I'd interrogate the flip out of me, which I actually expect people to do. But you have to accept that I have chosen to give the explanation I have. You can question it, look at it from all angles, point out inconsistencies and shout "Objection!" at the screen to your heart's content, and I would have to counter those arguments. But in the end you have to accept the explanation I give, however trustworthy you may find it, and choose to either believe it or not.

Judging on a personal level the explanation I have given for my behaviour, however, is really bad style, and that's what I felt you were doing.

Anyway, I feel I have said what I wanted to say about the issue, and I am ready to let it be and move on. I wish to again apologise for my personal comments and for losing my calm, but I felt it was necessary to explain what caused it.

Friends? :)

So it looks like our suspects are:

Yvonne

Cube

Dannyboy

Esequiel

Dazz

That only leaves you, me and Smeagol out of the suspects really Tales, and I'm not even sure about Smeagol.

Can I just make sure we have everyone's targets for last night?

Dannyboy: Smeagol >> Tales

Esequiel >>> Dazz

Dazz >>> Esequiel

Dyson >>> Himself

Cube >>> Yvonne

Yvonne >>> Himself

Me >>> Esequiel

Tales >>> Nintendohnut

Smeagol >>> Himself

If that is all present and correct then clearly someone is lying. Now we just have to find out who. If I have anyone's target wrong please let me know now, as I'll be checking them tonight :D

Also: I double dare the mafia to try and kill me again. Just try it :p

Okay so this has gone again, hopefully it will be night soon and we can get a lynch in to try and finish this game!

Night will end later, I wanted to give you guys abit more time because of the long break.

Awesome, didn't realise!

In that case, can everyone check over my target list from last night and make sure their's is right. I'm getting to the bottom of this motherfucker.

The brilliant thing is I can't be roleblocked because if someone roleblocks me will show up in the write-up, or they'll be shown as being redirected if that's what happens.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane of course. Stupid forum not knowing when I'm shortening things :p

Dazz requested that I post on here to let you guys know he's not been able to get on the internet for 3 days and still can't.

He told me via an xbox live voice message :P

Day 8 is over!

1 - Dannyboy-the-Dane (Tales)

1 - Tales (Yvonne)

Nobody had any solid reason to lynch.

Night 8 starts now!

Player List (9)

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Dazz

@Sméagol

@Tales

@Yvonne

Majority is 5.

Dazz requested that I post on here to let you guys know he's not been able to get on the internet for 3 days and still can't.

He told me via an xbox live voice message :P

As I told you in a reply to your message, I was on my cousin's Xbox. :p

I've got the internet working again now!

*sleeps*

*knock knock*

Is this still alive? I was looking to start sign-ups for the next mafia soon, just wondering if this will really make it to the end.

Night 8 is over!

The blocky man was approached by the armoured man, but he didn’t do anything. The blocky man had dug a hole, in which the blue-eyed young woman fell into. The green wearing woman saw the blue-eyed woman stuck in the hole.

The ex-army warrior flew around for a while.

The other armoured man stayed put, the computer had planted explosives in his house.

Dazz is dead. He was Augustus Cole.

gow-film-cast_cole.jpg

He was neutral. He needed to survive to the end to win.

----------

Day 9 starts now.

Player List (8)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Sméagol

Tales

Yvonne

Majority is 5.