NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Tales is the blocky man and I'm the green-wearing woman.

Sorry, Esiquiel is the blocky man. He's a protector who has only protected himself.

dyson is the blocky man.

I am indeed. I've only protected myself this game as it has been evident in the writeup, because I don't know who to trust. Also, whoever I dig a hole for can't use their night power, so I don't want to stop an investigator from doing their job.

I do, however, have a 50% chance that I'll survive a night kill, so I'm happy to start targetting other people if people want. If I stop a killer that'd be handy :heh:

Could ex-army warrior be a really strange way of describing Samus?

You're right, that could actually make sense. I didn't think of Samus as an ex-army warrior, but the targets seem to fit. Since I only appear sometimes, I believe something must have made me visible on those nights.

I'm sorry if I've missed something - are people voting for Dazz solely because of inactivity, or is there actual suspicion on him?

Sounds like inactive voting to me. Dazz usually hides away as mafia but is quite vocal as town. I'd be willing to take a chance with him.

Vote: Dazz

Night 2 is over

The green wearing woman found the armoured character wandering around aimlessly, and kept him occupied.

From day three (after night 2):

I protected myself last night, I'm sure someone will have checked me out and will be able to back me up. Great attempt by the mafia though :)

Whatever happens, you're lying. Seems like your protecting a team mate, in fact.

If Dazz is maff, you're next I'm afraid.

Vote: Dazz

(think I've done this already but just in case)

Sorry guys, the day ended at 3am yesterday. Last couple of days have been really awful.

1 - The_Arbitor (Nintendohnut)

The town couldn't come to a solid conclusion.

Night 6 starts now!

Player List (11)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Dyson

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Shorty

Sméagol

Tales

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Thanks guys (:

Night 6 is over!

The blue eyed young woman was staying vigilant, until the green wearing woman approached her and kept her busy.

The blocky man dug himself a hole.

The armoured men were separated quickly after they left their house. The ex-army warrior was flying above. One of the armoured men ran into the engineer.

The citizens of the town knew something was wrong, the blue character was missing. They soon found a body.

Shorty is dead. He was Sonic the Hedgehog.

sonic-classic.jpg

He was good. He could force people to target him to gain information.

----------

Day 7 starts now!

Player List (10)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Dyson

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Sméagol

Tales

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

6 is majority.

Edited by MadDog

Cube, you jailkept me again knowing I was a protector? There's no ekscuse for that, it's obvious from the write ups I was telling the truth about my role.

Vote Cube

Cube, you jailkept me again knowing I was a protector?

I targeted The_Arbitor.

I'm pretty sure I did, anyway.

That's weird, there's no sign of it in the write up and that would be a first a redirection doesn't show as far as I know.

Cube - Green-wearing Woman

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Ex-army warrior - Samus

Dazz - Armoured Man 1

Dyson - Blocky Character - Minecraft Guy

Esequiel - Armoured Man 2

Nintendohnut - Unannounced etc

Sméagol - Cooking Moma - Neutral

Tales - Blue-eyed Woman

The_Arbitor - Flexible Man

Yvonne - Engineer - Otacon?

I know that Dazz is from Gears of war now, for definite. Probably that he and Esequiel are working together.

Cube - who did you target on Night 4?

Has anyone targeted Smeagol so far in this game? He has only appeared in the write-up once, and that was right at the end of the night write-up, after the deaths on that night, which is weird as far as I'm concerned.

Other than that I want a role claim from The_Arbitor and everyone's targets would be massively useful as well. I'm going mr-paul on this motherfucker.

Cube - who did you target on Night 4?

Night 1 - Jonnas

Night 2 - Dazz

Night 3 - heroicjanitor

Night 4 - Smeágol

Night 5 - Tales

Night 6 - The_Arbitor

Me and Dazz targetted smeagol last night, we would have found his alignment but someone took Dazz away.

Sorry if you've already said and I missed it Cube, but what character are you?

I haven't said yet. I'm Kameo, although I unfortunately lack any of my elemental warriors (I was hoping for someone with multiple/alternating powers but I only got a roleblock).

No, after I targetted him on night 2 I was told who he was and that we could communicate at night. I went from being able to investigate people to being able to investigate people and protect myself to being able to find alignments or protect us both when the target is agreed by me and Dazz. So far though every attempt has been blocked apart from protecting ourselves.