NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

Yeah the one where I said "MadDog didn't specify", as soon as I wrote it I went bright red and went FUUUUUUUUUCK, knew I was dead straight away, and was so chuffed I had managed to get that far. :D

Which one? I've long since deleted it but it said I couldn't lie.

It said you had to lie, not that you couldn't :p One of Kratos's most famous powers is forcing people to lie :heh: I liked this game while I was in it, had a great sparring match with Rez. He took me out with him pretty much, though it took Jonnas to come in and know who the fuck was ash-white. Damn you Jonnas!

Edited by heroicjanitor

I liked this game while I was in it, had a great sparring match with Rez. He took me out with him pretty much, though it took Jonnas to come in and know who the fuck was ash-white. Damn you Jonnas!

I'm surprised other people didn't point it out, actually :heh:

By the way, isn't this the 2nd time I managed to catch you lying about your character? At least this time I didn't punch you away from the mafia forums :p

Wasn't it you who claimed Mundungus Fletcher in the Harry Potter Mafia, herojan? And I was actually him :p

You've not had great luck with character lies lol

I'm surprised other people didn't point it out, actually :heh:

By the way, isn't this the 2nd time I managed to catch you lying about your character? At least this time I didn't punch you away from the mafia forums :p

Yeah it is :p I thought the write-up would make someone say "Well that is Kratos" or something right away. When they didn't, and I was backed into a corner, I had to lie about who I was. I'll get you back one day ;)

Wasn't it you who claimed Mundungus Fletcher in the Harry Potter Mafia, herojan? And I was actually him :p

You've not had great luck with character lies lol

I have my moments, recently not so much though :laughing:

Fantastic game, really enjoyed it. Was great being partnered up with Esequiel. We'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you rotten, meddling Mafia! :p

I’d like to apologise to everyone, especially MadDog! I’ve been getting less and less active (in mafia games in general). I did have some other things on my mind in the end, but the truth was I didn’t really put my heart in it from the start. I’d like to make clear this has something to do with me in mafia games in general, MadDog, so it has nothing to do with your particular game ;). I loved the role you gave me, and the game looked great in general. Yeah it was a bit swingy, but nothing unusual in your games ;). That said, I was active untill the night before the last.. If I knew it was going to be the last, I would have at least turned something in to make the very last write-up somewhat more interesting, bit of an anti-climax, so sorry again!

This will be the last game I’ve played in for a while probably.

Edit:

Oh and on a sidenote, kinda wished a actually had asked for Cooking mama! :D Diageo actually wanted GlaDOS as well, but I sent in my roles the first time MadDog asked for them, some months in advance.

Edited by Sméagol