NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

I'm happy to wait until Maddog is ready. Couldn't hurt to start another though...

Sorry about the long wait, I intend to finish the game, just bare (bear?, both look wrong) with me. :)

Night 7 is finally over!

The armoured men watched each others back.

The blocky man dug himself a hole.

The blue eyed woman stayed vigilant. The ex-army warrior flew past overhead.

The woman with the orange apron tasted her new attempt at an apple pie.. It was much too sweet! The woman was disappointed.

The armoured man finally caught up to his target, he put a bullet in his targets head.

Nintendohnut is dead. He was Ezio Auditore.

41798_247629580904_6926714_n.jpg

He was good. He could pickpocket other people.

----------

Day 8 starts now!

Player List (8)

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Dazz

@Sméagol

@Tales

@Yvonne

Majority is 5.

Dude. The tagging thing is a GENIUS idea. Good man :D

I again dug myself a hole. Gonna need a refresher on who is who to get myself back up to speed I think. I'm completely lost right now :D

Weird, I know I wanted to protect Nintendohnut. I've sent a pm to Maddog to see if he remembers that, because it was sent two weeks ago on the day the in game day ended.

It's obivous dazz or Esequiel is the killer. I'm going with Vote: Esequiel

danny, what do you do again?

Errr tales:

The armoured men watched each others back.

There is me and Dazz kthanxbai.

I know that. Doesn't clear you, because fact remains, an armoured man killed Nintendohnut.

Also, Cube, what did you do? Again, facts, you roleblocked a protector but deny it ever happening despite the write up saying so. You don't appear today which is possible a first.

IF Maddog remembered my pm, it may look like Dannyboy redirected me to myself? Why would a redirector have anything to do with a protector in the first place? Why redirect me or have some redericted to me? Doesn't make sense. Was it Eenuh who was dead certain you were mafia? Someone was and then the person was killed. Then he went for the mafia must be framing me card.

My top suspicion list:

1: Cube

2: Dannyboy

3: Esequil/Dazz

Ezio's body laid lifeless down an alleyway, before it started flickering. It then disappeared.

Nintendohnut has returned!

Player List (9)

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Dazz

@Sméagol

@Tales

@Yvonne

Majority is 5.

BOOM! I'm back baby!

So here we go, everyone's claims:

Cube – Green-Wearing woman - Roleblocker - Kameo

Dannyboy-the-Dane – Ex-Army Warrior – Target Switcher - Samus

Dazz – Armoured Man 1 - Alignment investigator/self protector – Cole from GoW

Dyson – Blocky Man - Selfish protector – Minecraft Guy

Esequiel - Armoured Man 2 - Alignment investigator/self protector – Fenix from GoW

Nintendohnut – Totally unknown but also totally awesome.

Sm̩agol РWoman with Orange Apron - NEUTRAL chef РCooking Mama

Tales – Blue- eyed Woman – Protector – Lightning from FFXIII

Yvonne – Engineer - Self protector and inventor – Otacon from MGS

Night 7

The armoured men (Apparently Esequiel and Dazz) watched each others back.

The blocky man (Dyson) dug himself a hole.

The blue eyed woman (Tales) stayed vigilant. The ex-army warrior (Dannyboy) flew past overhead.

The woman with the orange apron (Sméagol) tasted her new attempt at an apple pie.. It was much too sweet! The woman was disappointed.

The armoured man (surely Dazz or Esequiel?) finally caught up to his target, he put a bullet in his targets head.

People unaccounted for last night are:

Cube

Yvonne

I imagine we have a write-up changer, meaning there must be two mafiosos left (or perhaps one powerful one) - one to kill, and one to change the write-up.

@Cube, @Yvonne, who did you each target last night?

In fact, please could I have a target claim from everyone please? I know it's a pain but I want to clear something up, especially with Dannyboy running around. Did you redirect someone last night Dannyboy? And to whom?

Also, to the mafia: screw you guys, [boris]I AM INVEEEEENCIBLE![/boris] :D

I honestly don't remember whom I targetted, and I've emptied my inbox since then. :hmm: I'll ask MadDog if he can confirm who it was.

Never mind, turns out I had an old document with my notes and targets! I redirected Sméagol to Tales.

So, it seems fairly obvious that either Dazz or Esequiel was the killer. Tales, what are your reasons for suspecting Esequiel specifically?

No reason, it was a 50% chance. But if you suspect them then that instantly clears them in my eyes.

No reason, it was a 50% chance. But if you suspect them then that instantly clears them in my eyes.

I was stating that if they are indeed the armoured men, it's fairly redundant to try to claim one of them is not the killer. Even a mafioso would be shooting himself in the foot if he tried to claim otherwise.

I'm telling you now that we DID NOT KILL him. Considering we are so visible in the write up it would be a pretty stupid stunt to pull and the fact that we are clearly seen defending ourselves.

You can't possibly know for sure that Dazz didn't kill him. Perhaps he can target two people? Perhaps you both can?

What I don't understand is that you're an alignment investigator (or one of you is) and yet you aren't targeting anyone but yourselves when we need to find the last mafioso. Dannyboy has agreed not to target you, Cube has agreed not to role block you, so you might as well just use your actual power rather than targeting each other and getting nowhere.

Same with Dyson, really - I know he wants to survive, but he could be a lot more useful if he started targeting people. You're a Jailkeeper, right Dyson? Do you have NO suspicions at all? Why haven't you tried to block anyone so far? Or is your power not what we think it is?

I certainly didn't kill anybody. As Esequiel said, it would be a stupid stunt to pull and we're visible in the write-up as well. Could there be another armoured man?

No.

Could you answer my question above? Why do you keep targeting each other when together you could find the last mafioso?

Because from the word go we have been jumped on, and once we came out with names and roles were fairly certain we would be getting killed. In pretty much every game I have been killed towards the end and I didn't fancy that happening again.

Someone somewhere must have some info?

Nobody has information. You're the only information gatherers left, if that's even what you are.

This is a team game, so join the team! Ask for protection or something, but please don't just waste your power every night or the mafia will just pick us off one by one.

Clearly we're missing something from the write-up, as apparently everyone is accounted for apart from Cube and Yvonne, and the armoured men appear twice. Personally I think either Dazz, Esequiel or both are lying, but perhaps we should start looking at vote patterns for previous lynches - it's all we have at the moment.

Oh hey, we're back online!

Nice trick nintendohnut :D

I stealthed meself again last night.

Is someone collating vote patterns? It might be illuminating

You, why do you ask? I didn't reach my target or I would have found something out, and you likely wouldn't have been able to complete your night action.

Could we have targets for last night from everyone else as well please? It will help a LOT. So far we have:

Esequiel: Dazz

Dazz: Esequiel

Dyson: Himself

Yvonne: Himself

Exemplary townie performance, by the way guys :p

I don't know why but I have a little bit of a bad feeling about Nintendohnut right now. Not because of his behaviour or anything but because of his revival. It clearly said that his body lay lifeless and then he moved a little and disappeared. This means he has been revived. What if he's not Ezio anymore and has been revived somehow by the Mafia.

Of course, I'm not saying you are, Nintendohnut, but I'm just looking at possibilities here. This revival just seems so weird right now. For some reason, it's sticking out at me like a sore thumb. So far, as far as I can remember, nobody has been revived so why Nintendohnut? Could it be because of his power or because Mafia are desperate to win so they recruited another? Is there a character in the gaming world who revives the dead? Someone from Resident Evil, maybe?

Nintendohnut, have you changed in any way?