NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

The prospect of GLaDOS being in this game is pretty scary...anyone know any decent logical paradoxes?

Without the investigator we're going to have to do more writeup analysis. Unless we have more than one that is

Logical paradoxes? Not sure I follow.

did you play portal 2? i can't seem to use the spoiler tags, otherwise I'd tell you

From the write-up:

- special agent

- pilot = some kind of investigator?

- white coated character

- engineer = redirector?

- flexible character (lol)

- hat-wearing character

- Jamaican man = redirector?

- green character

- green-wearing woman

- suited men

- blue-eyed young woman = tracker?

- wolf = investigating? What does it usually mean when someone is busy at night trying to complete something?

- ash-white character = investigator/tracker/roleblocker?

- armoured man

Probably not too helpful. Seems like we need people to speak up. At least 14 out of 21 players did something last night, anyway.

"Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it."

How did a trapdoor kill Midna, she can fly....

Anyway, I don't have much information and am having trouble finding myself in the write up.

"Don't think about it, don't think about it, don't think about it."

How did a trapdoor kill Midna, she can fly....

I believe it was a Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator, not a simple trapdoor.

I believe it wasn't.

"The trapdoor to a fiery death was ready and waiting, the orange haired character stepped on it and fell to her death."

..you aren't a character that I picked in a

previous DIY game, are you?

Well I don't know what character you picked or even what game you're talking about, so I can't possibly answer :p

"The trapdoor to a fiery death was ready and waiting, the orange haired character stepped on it and fell to her death."

Fine. It was an Aperture Science Camouflaged Emergency Intelligence Incinerator.

I'm not sure, I could be a couple of characters in there, or none...the writeup doesn't quite add up I don't think

I'll pop on again in the afternoon see if I can make any sense of things before I go home.

That is interesting, as it seems pretty obvious to me. If it's not too much of a giveaway of your character, could you say what game you are from?

I admit the write-up is massively confusing but I would have thought it was obvious for you.

Also I'd like to point out that I absolutely don't believe that Esequiel forgot to send a target in last night. He checks the mafia boards extremely regularly (and was posting in other threads while this night was going on). When you consider that the night was a lot longer than it should have been, and that this thread had a sudden flurry of posts during the night phase (which would have spurred anyone to remember to send in a PM) it seems massively unlikely that he simply forgot.

*awaits the inevitable accusation of being a mafioso from Esequiel*

Making good points? Classic townie tactic.

Though I actually do rather agree on it, so I'm willing to take that gambit! Don't expect to get a lynch off it but just in case I think I shall pressure Vote:Esequiel and see what he has to say for himself.

Jesus Christ, it's a crime to forget to send a target in is it? I even sent maddog a PM saying sorry for not sending a target and that I won't be inactive, I am looking forward to this game immensely now but being labelled from day 1 when their is nothing I can do about it is annoying!

But it is the way the game progresses so don't get too disheartened :heh:

Jesus Christ, it's a crime to forget to send a target in is it? I even sent maddog a PM saying sorry for not sending a target and that I won't be inactive, I am looking forward to this game immensely now but being labelled from day 1 when their is nothing I can do about it is annoying!

wanna throw some info out there while you're at it?

Truly, from behaviour alone, I'm willing to believe that Esequiel is mafia. Dick move to lynch him exclusively on that ground, but if people are willing, I wouldn't be opposed...

That said, I don't have much info. With that write-up, it's always possible to infer something, but what I have is unimportant at best.

What the fuck at the last 2 comments?

You think I'm mafia because i forgot to send in a fucking target? Did anyone check me last night? You would have seen I didn't target anyone, fuck off with this bullshit Jonnas just because Iv got you nailed in the other mafia. And Diageo I have no info I have not done anything yet.

You think I'm mafia because i forgot to send in a fucking target? Did anyone check me last night? You would have seen I didn't target anyone, fuck off with this bullshit Jonnas just because Iv got you nailed in the other mafia. And Diageo I have no info I have not done anything yet.

Lol :laughing:

Esequiel, in mafia games, we are supposed to guide ourselves through suspicion, not concrete evidence. Yes, your posts sounded mafia-like to me. So what? I think that way about dozens of others, and several end up being wrong.

When we have nothing else to go on, we need to start our investigation on such innocuous posts. It's the nature of the game. It happens.

OooooOOOOOOooooooohhhhh. Lolz.

Someone's touchy.

This game is about discussion during the day, and that discussion involves analyzing what people say closely. We can't rely on night information ever day, as it won't always come. I find the fact you didn't notice all the activity in thread highly suspicious, especially considering you were active in the other mafia game. The new posts would have been appearing and couldn't have avoided seeing the thread when looking at the Playground.

To be honest I agree with Jonnas, you are highly suspicious. The fact you're blowing up about it only makes me more suspicious of you.

Incidentally I would like to point out, Esequiel, that in the last few games you've been throwing accusations around wildly, voting for people and saying you know for sure that they are mafia etc. Now that someone is doing something similar to you, how does that feel? You seem to be getting very annoyed, but you do this all the time!

So that is....about three people who claim to not be in the write up. Do you other people who state you are not in the write up know why you might not be? Is there a game reason? Because with the high amount of people who ARE in it....it would appear everyone gets a mention unless there is a game specific reason. i.e. someone blatantly has a "don't appear in write up" power.

And Esequiel, what would you do if someone said that they reverse tracked someone and got told that that player was targeted by you?