NEurope
MadDog

DIY Video Game Mafia

I'm gonna have to have words with maddog. This many mafia in the game?! How teh fuck are town meant to win?!

I hate you guys! :p

Everytime you post, I think MadDog's done the write-up!

Night 1 is over!

The special agent went about his business as normal, he found the pilot and did his thing. The pilot was out looking when a white coated character came to talk. The pilot then found the engineer, which confused the pilot. The flexible character was also hovering around, they then waited.

The hat wearing character was on the look out, until a Jamaican man changed the hat wearing characters plans. The hat wearing character then found the flexible character. The green character also found the hat wearing character.

The engineer tried to complete their task, but things were missing.

The green wearing woman found the suited men, by the time they said goodbye, it was already morning. The green wearing woman kept looking over her shoulder and seeing the blue eyed young woman there.

The wolf was racing around, trying to complete their actions for the night. By the end of the night, they came to a conclusion and returned home.

The ash-white character wouldn’t stop until the desired target was found. The ash-white character found the armoured mans house, and just walked in.

The orange haired character was small, and on another day she might of escaped the computer. The trapdoor to a fiery death was ready and waiting, the orange haired character stepped on it and fell to her death.

mr-paul is dead. He was Midna.

midna4.jpg

He was good. He could learn players alignments.

----------

Day 2 begins now!

It will end at earliest Sunday at 3AM. Due to it being a weekend and because of the N-E meet, I might extend the day till Sunday night. Depending on activity and amount of discussion, this may be the case.

Player List (21)

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

EddieColeslaw

Eenuh

Esequiel

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Shorty

Sméagol

Tales

Tellyn

The_Arbitor

The Peeps

Yvonne

Majority is 11.

14-ish characters identified in the write-up.

I have no information to add!

That is the most confusing write up ever. I have nothing at all at the minute though as I forgot to send in a target :/

Just to say I have no information and that I'll be gone for the weekend now (leaving in a bit over an hour). Probably won't be online again until Sunday night as our hotel won't have internet. Sorry!

I think I can put one name to one mention in that write-up, but it's not of much importance.

Mafia got lucky. Luck's a classic mafia tactic.

(ok i'll stop now)

I don't have alot of worth, however. Anybody? Whats with the question to Peeps, ReZ?

As far as I know, nothing is up. I think I'm in the first paragraph of the write-up, if that helps you.

Looks like the killer may have been GLaDOS?

The prospect of GLaDOS being in this game is pretty scary...anyone know any decent logical paradoxes?

Without the investigator we're going to have to do more writeup analysis. Unless we have more than one that is

You monster.

Green-wearing woman.. Ach. It is in my head somewhere I just can't think of her name. A flexible character who can hover eh? Or is that a figure of speech? I see myself at least.

I didn't appear in the writeup at all last night. I have absolutely nothing to add.

I don't appear either as far as I can tell.

I have a couple of questions, though.

1) Yvonne, do you appear in the writeup?

2) Is anyone willing to come forward as the pilot at this point? (I completely understand if not, thought I'd ask on the off chance :)) it's not for suspicious reasons that I ask, either, but simply to gather some information.

3) Dyson when you say you don't appear, did you still complete your night action?

Well I think I should come out as the pilot seeing as the write-up shows me as confused. I'm fairly sure it's me but it may not be - pilot is quite vague and there could be a few pilots in the game.

I'm wondering what this confusion has done as it usually implies redirection... there's no indication of it in my PM, but my PM was only one word.

I'm not sure, I could be a couple of characters in there, or none...the writeup doesn't quite add up I don't think

I'll pop on again in the afternoon see if I can make any sense of things before I go home.

Well I think I should come out as the pilot seeing as the write-up shows me as confused. I'm fairly sure it's me but it may not be - pilot is quite vague and there could be a few pilots in the game.

..you aren't a character that I picked in a previous DIY game, are you?

..you aren't a character that I picked in a previous DIY game, are you?

Are you accusing him of being a copy-cat? Such allegations are very serious indeed. Vote: Peeps

3) Dyson when you say you don't appear, did you still complete your night action?

I chose not to send in a target last night.

Booo, I knew I'd be targeted after saying I'd won so much!

Why did no-one protect meeeee?

*dies*