NEurope
Supergrunch

Campaign for people to use the chat room again

So I had a poke around in the N-europe IRC channel, and it turns out I'm the only person in it now. Which is no good. People should join, chat, and be merry!

The channel is #cube-europe on Quakenet. If you don't know what that means and/or don't have an IRC client, you can get to it through your browser by clicking the link under General Chit Chat in the forum list.

Or just click here :) ~ Shorty

Edited by Shorty

I'm all up for this. I pop in at least once a week on the off chance and there is never anyone there. E3 and Extra Life were the only times the chat room had any people at all.

Well, one way to help resurrect it is for all of you to join (and idle if nothing's happening).

Yes indeed! People pop in for 30 seconds and leave if nobody is around/names are there but none are talking. Gotta idle!

I'll endeavour to log in whenever I'm on my laptop :)

Might as well log in and sit idle as I vacuum the carpet. You never know a time traveler may call by N-Europe of all the places and give me the Euro-millions numbers.

I went in and there are like 6 people. But no one is saying anything.

I thought this was some sort of paedophilic campaign to make young, gullible girls more accessible again.

I was disappointed.

I'll be doing one soon. I was sorta waiting for interest to be drummed up again :heh:

In case people aren't aware, back in the day the cube-europe chat room was immensely fun. Could be again :) If you're sitting at your comp for a few hours a day, what reason do you have to avoid a little interaction? Many people on these forums you will enjoy reading the posts of, but never had a real-time interaction. Open the room up, if nobody's chatting it's fine, just hang around or try and start a conversation. Most people will probably just be waiting for someone else to start talking.

A new tradition has been established: whoever uses the chat has to take their pants off.

A new tradition has been established: whoever uses the chat has to take their pants off.

I'd prefer it if the tradition was that people had to promise to keep them on and put them on if they aren't aready wearing them.

I popped in with the Nintendo E3 conference, chatted to King_V. Havn't been in since, just need the time to go in really.

I lost my childhood innocence when I was told to remove my pants by Ashley earlier :(

What pants??

Because the 3DS has yet to have a proper gamer chat thing I recommend anyone looking for a online gaming hookup should pop in there. :)

Now that's a good idea. Does it work from the 3DS browser?

Edit: Just tested it. It does!

Edited by Dyson