NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

One Piece chapter 800... Oh yes!

This arc has been fantastic! Probably not quite on Enies Lobby level but so damn close!

Oda...:bowdown:

Is the manga way past the Dressrosa arc? I can't believe I've caught up with over a year's worth of One Piece episodes and I'm still on the same arc :p Loving it, and the art is much better than it was, but the pacing is still bad. So, so repetitive, I find myself actually skipping huge chunks of episodes out quite a lot.

Is the manga way past the Dressrosa arc? I can't believe I've caught up with over a year's worth of One Piece episodes and I'm still on the same arc :p Loving it, and the art is much better than it was, but the pacing is still bad. So, so repetitive, I find myself actually skipping huge chunks of episodes out quite a lot.

Not yet, the arc is still wrapping up.

Wow, once I get to the end of the arc I'll probably take another year off then and watch again when there's another fifty eps :p

I love new bounties. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp's new bounties are great! They really are BIG names now!

What's going on with Sanji's though... WANTED: Alive Only..?! I can't wait to find out why!

Also, it looks like the mysterious Captain Jack is going to break out Doflamingo..?!

One Piece feels like it's heading to something so huge... after just ending a huge arc too! I'm so excited!!!

Edited by Kav

I love new bounties. Luffy, Zoro and Usopp's new bounties are great! They really are BIG names now!

What's going on with Sanji's though... WANTED: Alive Only..?! I can't wait to find out why!

Also, it looks like the mysterious Captain Jack is going to break out Doflamingo..?!

One Piece feels like it's heading to something so huge... after just ending a huge arc too! I'm so excited!!!

More importantly, Chopper's bounty doubled!

Also Lucci is back...

More importantly, Chopper's bounty doubled!

Also Lucci is back...

It was such a good chapter, this arc has had such an epically strong showing. The end to it has been superb!

It was such a good chapter, this arc has had such an epically strong showing. The end to it has been superb!

Also Bartolomeo's ship ("Going Luffy-Senpia" :laughing:) and crew are the greatest. He's such a great character.

Have started to catch up on One Piece.

Currently at Episode 665, so 50 episodes left to watch :D

Shit's about to go down, it seems. But knowing One Piece, out of the 50 episodes at least 40 will be flashbacks to the past. yes, I'm exaggerating

With One Piece I'd much rather read the manga than watch the anime these days. I feel the anime loses something with it's pacing. I didn't feel that in the past but these days I certainly do, the anime just feels off.

Depends if you've caught up, really. If you have a lot to watch, it's awesome, and IMO carried ahead of the manga by its amazing voice talent. If you're only watching one a week, the pacing will kill it absolutely dead.

Loved the start to the new arc! New Shichibukai.. who is possibly Whitebeard's son?! Awesome!

There's one thing for certain, he's hella-strong! Already taken out 16 crews of Whitebeard's subordinates!!! Now he may be going for Luffy?!!

Zou on the back of an elephant?! Haha, awesome! The Mink Tribe on Zou. More epicness from Bart's crew... great chapter!

I can't believe just how much Oda is delivering with One Piece!!!

One Punch Man is streaming on Animax if you guys are interested, but then Animax are one of the worst simulcasters out there.

Oh holy crap! This month's chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin was awesome... next chapter is going to be all kinds of epic!!!

Really got into watching Fairy Tail lately! I've been binge watching on Netflix, which typically only has season 1! Think I'm in love with Erza

One Punch Man is streaming on Animax if you guys are interested, but then Animax are one of the worst simulcasters out there.

The first two episodes have been fantastic! I've only read a little of the manga but I think I'll just stick to the anime given how good a job MadHouse are doing with it!

I've started watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood again - and I can't do anything but highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend anyone who hasn't done so to do so...it's all on Netflix! I just love it so much, and I'm barley into it again. Watch eeeeeet.

Picked up five volumes of something called "Assassination Classroom". It's about some alien that destroys the moon and wants to destroy the earth but it becomes a teacher to this reject class and they have to kill it before the end of the year. Read the first volume this afternoon and it was pretty entertaining. I wanna see where this goes.

So, the One Punch Man anime debuted fairly recently, and it's two episodes in.

tumblr_nvpt21fc6v1r3kkyco1_500.jpg

I had never read the Manga before, but heard good things about it. The Anime so far has certainly lived up to the reputation.

It's basically a parody of the Super-Hero genre in general (with a dash of Shonen parody as well), but still manages to have some pretty awesome animation and action sequences as well.

I hear it's going to have 12 episodes, so I'll be keeping up, and recommending it in the meantime.

I've been listening to the One-Punch Man opening all goddamn morning.

After the false saviour that was Kill la Kill, I think One-Punch Man might be what we've been waiting for.

The first two episodes have been fantastic! I've only read a little of the manga but I think I'll just stick to the anime given how good a job MadHouse are doing with it!

After saying this I went and read the manga and I'm now up to date with it. I'm still watching the anime though as it's fecking awesome!

i've been watching one punch man since it started, and i've been really enjoying it. can't recommend it enough. i've been tempted to start the manga, but in all honesty, i might just stick with the anime for now as i don't want to burn myself out on opm only 8 episodes into the first series.

Well, I have just binge-watched the 11 available episodes of One Punch Man.

Jesus titty-fucking Christ...what an amazing anime :laughing: