NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

One Piece chapter 784 ideas/predictions.

Check out Sawyer's vid

Naturo Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage

Releases on the 23rd.

One Piece... YES!

Not sure what to make of Naruto Gaiden, a very meh opening chapter.

Naruto Gaiden was interesting. Anyone know how many issues it's going to be?

Started watching Gurren Lagann, only a few episodes in but enjoying it so far.

Naruto Gaiden was interesting. Anyone know how many issues it's going to be?

No idea but some people think it might last until 7th August (Boruto The Movie's release date).

New DBZ TV series coming in July.

I thought Battle of Gods was fantastic and very much looking forward to watching Resurrection F in a few weeks, so consider me pretty hyped. Anything is better than Dragon Ball GT... well, in theory. This new show could be an absolute disaster.

Apparently Toriyama wrote the premise for the new series. This probably means they were organising his manuscripts and found a few words scribbled on the back of one with some half-formed enemy doodles.

Expecting pretty average animation, crazy storylines and LOADS of merchandise. I guess with the success of the new movies it was only a matter of time. To think Kai was cancelled just a few years ago due to low popularity...

One Piece is all kinds of amazing and has been for a while now. I'm bloody loving it!

Thats Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood finished again. Absolutely love this show, probably my favourite anime.

Another simply fantastic One Piece chapter! This arc has been all kinds of awesome, I just hope the anime does it justice. What worries me is that the anime has pretty much caught right up to the manga and so I worry it may have padding to slow it from completely catching up which will lessen the arcs awesomeness.

What has the One Piece anime been like lately? I stopped watching at the end of the Punk Hazard arc mostly because I felt the the art and pacing were really starting to drag it down.

What has the One Piece anime been like lately? I stopped watching at the end of the Punk Hazard arc mostly because I felt the the art and pacing were really starting to drag it down.

Same here so I'm not too sure. The manga though... wow! I hope the anime does it justice!

Pacing is still bad from what I hear. Haven't watched it in a while so might need to marathon it soon.

I think they're up to the

Franky Vs Señor Pink fight.

As a side note Film Z comes out on DVD/Bluray this weekend. My copy arrived yesterday!

I wonder if Gear Four has multiple modes, after Luffy first used it he called it "Jumping Man" (or something). It doesn't feel like he'll use the same form to beat Doffy.

That One Piece chapter...

the countdown to Luffy's return was giving me goosebumps! Can't wait for the next chapter.

One Piece is so incredibly epic as of late!

So, it seems that the Anime of Heroic Legend of Arslan has officially caught up with the manga, and will likely now follow the novels.

This is an interesting situation: the manga will now have to catch up to the Anime, instead of the other way around. Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Also, I'll leave the recommendation that if you should watch it, because it's been pretty good so far. It's like Game of Thrones, except with no sex or excessive gore (so, not like Game of Thrones at all)

Apparently there will be an extended version released soon.

I'm a little torn, part of me thinks they should just stick to making new movies.

If they can keep the feel/tone of the new movies and the Jump Special in a brand new series, consider me sold. A new series with a premise by Toriyama is super promising, but not expecting much. Toei love money and they're going to grind the new wave of Dragon Ball hype into a fine, profitable dust.

Looks like it'll be taking place during the timeskip after Buu's defeat... Although Goku going Super Saiyan really raises questions about where it places with regards to Battle of Gods and Resurrection F.

It's kind of annoying that they keep writing stories during the timeskip as we all know everyone is fine and well at the end of the story. No stakes whatsoever - but I guess that at least ensures a more lighthearted tone. DBZ was really morbid at points, even with the ability to wish everyone back.

Light hearted Dragon Ball is best Dragon Ball.

My main problem with this series is that they're pushing Uub's existence aside again (this time by setting the series to before he appears). But nothing stops them from reaching that point, either, so we'll see.

I'm excited to see Gohan and Piccolo being the only responsible adults around :heh:

My main problem with this series is that they're pushing Uub's existence aside again (this time by setting the series to before he appears).

Which is a plus for me since Uub was shit. :heh:

Which is a plus for me since Uub was shit. :heh:

In GT, maybe (where they decided to write him out of most things). But this is a chance to redo the guy.

Dose anyone want a Crunchyroll guest pass? these guys won't stop e-mailing me about it!!

I didn't think much of Naruto Gaiden at all, thought it was a bit pants really.

One Piece however...

This arc has been fantastic! I can't wait to see what occurs after those broadcasts to the nearest 3 islands. Also, I'm still dying to know what's happening with Sanji, Chopper, Nami, Brook & the Sunny and Big Mom's ship!

This whole arc has been all kinds of awesomeness!!!

Dose anyone want a Crunchyroll guest pass? these guys won't stop e-mailing me about it!!

You get one each month, they'll never stop.