NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Kishimoto also paid a tribute to Oda's One Piece in the Chapter 700.

Maybe the reason why the final two chapters seem like it was rushed could be that Kishimoto want to left out some details so the Mini-Series for this Spring 2015 to have some flashbacks to explain what happened between the time skip in Spring 2015 or let his readers to use their own imaginations.

Kishimoto also paid a tribute to Oda's One Piece in the Chapter 700.

Yeah I know, just didn't want to post the pic. Just to be on the safe side.

You should spoiler tag that block btw.

Oda's tribute in full (was cropped last time):

01.png

Other Mangaka Pay Tribute to Naruto

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/11/manga-artists-pay-tribute-to-naruto/

I'll stop spamming.

Edited by -Dem0-

Well I thought the last chapter was lame.

I agree, I thought 700 especially was a bit rushed and rubbish. 699 never explained why Kakashi became hokage, 700 never explained why he quit. Naruto's son has a shit name. Everyone being paired and having kids reminded me of the early Fire Emblem games on GBA, a bit unnecessary. Hopefully Naruto The Last Movie answers some stuff.

Not really sure I give a shit about the Bolt spin off especially if it's not by Kishimoto.

I agree, I thought 700 especially was a bit rushed and rubbish. 699 never explained why Kakashi became hokage, 700 never explained why he quit. Naruto's son has a shit name. Everyone being paired and having kids reminded me of the early Fire Emblem games on GBA, a bit unnecessary. Hopefully Naruto The Last Movie answers some stuff.

Not really sure I give a shit about the Bolt spin off especially if it's not by Kishimoto.

Its pretty easy to assume that Tsunade just didn't want to be Hokage after the Ninja War and Kakashi was next in line, he was nearly Hokage before due to her being in that coma.

And well Kakashi probably just figured it was time to pass on the mantle of Hokage before he gets too old.*shrug*

Its pretty easy to assume that Tsunade just didn't want to be Hokage after the Ninja War and Kakashi was next in line, he was nearly Hokage before due to her being in that coma.

And well Kakashi probably just figured it was time to pass on the mantle of Hokage before he gets too old.*shrug*

I'm not sure whether Kakashi is the right man for the job after the war. How good is he gonna be without the Sharingan?

I'm not sure whether Kakashi is the right man for the job after the war. How good is he gonna be without the Sharingan?

I imagine hes still Kage level without the sharigan. Its not like he'd all of a sudden forget all the Jutsu he's copied throughout the years plus without sharingan draining his chakra theres a chance he'd be able to put more behind his moves. *shrug* I dunno lol

We need some DBZ power level shit for Naruto.

Guess who's back? And this isn't even his final form!

What the... Yamcha!? :o

I wonder how long I'm going to have to wait for an English dub? Battle of the Gods took what felt like forever to come out.

What the... Yamcha!? :o

The "F" is for "fooled ya!", Yamcha was only pretending to be the weakest fighter. He's going back to being a bandit and stealing all their stuff. :p

I wonder how long I'm going to have to wait for an English dub? Battle of the Gods took what felt like forever to come out.

Battle of Gods originall cinema release in Japan was March 2013, we only got the DVD/Blu-Ray release last week (just watched it - it's great). So probably December 2016. :cry:

I initially thought that was Yamcha, but I don't see a scar... Maybe it is Gohan, dressing like a dad, already.

Honestly, my biggest concern here is "The fuck happened with Krillin's hair?"

(I swear, if this is set after the series was over, but Uub isn't in it...)

I'd like to see Gohan actually kick some fucking arse. He cocked right up in the Buu Saga when he got that huge power boost. He supposed to be one of the most powerful if not the most powerful outside of Saiyan God Mode and he always gets bodied.

It feels weird having no Naruto to read.

I know the feeling! Only if I have a time machine so I can skip to Spring 2015 for Part 3 mini series.

One Piece...
Law's arm!!! Ouch!

Brutal. Law can just reattach it with his ability though, right? He didn't seem that bothered he just lost his arm.

Really hoping Luffy one-punches Bellamy again in the next chapter.

Over the past two months I have watched all of Blood Lad, all of Fairy Tail and all of Sword Art Online. I enjoyed them all especially SAO which I hear gets a bad rep but I liked it. I have now moved on to Akame Ga Kill which is soooo good.

I've also got Monster lined up and waiting.

Edited by bryanee

Over the past two months I have watched all of Blood Lad, all of Fairy Tail and all of Sword Art Online. I enjoyed them all especially SAO which I hear gets a bad rep but I liked it. I have now moved on to Akame Ga Kill which is soooo good.

I've also got Monster lined up and waiting.

Which idiots gave SAO a bad rep? I mean, it may never get back to the quality of the first half of the first season, but it's still a great show.

I finished watching Steins;Gate last night. Very compelling, I really enjoyed it.

Watamote and The Devil is a Part-time are great. Watamote especially is really good. Started the manga because I enjoyed it so much.

Now for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders, Gintama and Hajime no Ippo.