NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Well my ultimate edition of Gurren Lagann arrived. Seems someone at the factory was a little bit cross eyed though.

I2CgO1F.jpg?1

Well my ultimate edition of Gurren Lagann arrived. Seems someone at the factory was a little bit cross eyed though.

I2CgO1F.jpg?1

You should totally send that back, an ultimate edition of Gurren Lagann should be of the highest quality!

Dat Naruto Uzumaki Combo on Sasuke. What a great throwback to Part 1.

Edited by Shorty

Ahhhhh!

That was a huge spoiler!!

Please don't post manga spoilers in here. You're new so... forgiven...

Damnit!

Edited by Shorty

I still don't understand why Tapatalk doesn't display spoiler tags. It's not exactly a new forum feature. I've had so many things ruined because of this (and the fact that it displays the first line of a post without clicking on a thread.)

Well, spoiler tags are not exactly standardised across all forums. It's a code and plugin that anyone can make and implement in any manner.

I just use the forums normally on my phone in a web browser with no difficulty...

Well, spoiler tags are not exactly standardised across all forums. It's a code and plugin that anyone can make and implement in any manner.

I just use the forums normally on my phone in a web browser with no difficulty...

I find using forums on a phone browser to be pretty awkward (Nexus 4 here). Clicking small links like the arrow icon to go to the last post often brings up a magnified balloon since it's never sure if you wanted to click it on account of your thumb being quite large relative to the button. Noticed that prob with clicking quite a lot of things, actually. It's just generally so much easier to click the massive boxes in Tapatalk.

Plus, timeline kicks ass.

Edited by Sheikah

Yeah, when I last used it I didn't really like it. Takes all the avatars out of posts and lacked some features. Taptalk is still by far a more user friendly experience.

Ahhhhh!

That was a huge spoiler!!

Please don't post manga spoilers in here. You're new so... forgiven...

Damnit!

My bad! Won't happen again!

So I'm caught up with The Heroic Legend of Arslan. It follows the story fairly well, although Daryoon and Arslan aren't really portrayed as well as I'd have liked. Daryoon isn't just a skilled fighter, his mind is as sharp as his blade but in this it seems he's portrayed as simply the fighter.

Still, it's great reading it again (even if the seriousness is taken out of it).

Decided to catch up on Arslan, and I quite liked it. I wonder if Fire Emblem took inspiration from it (there are certainly many similarities).

Since you're already familiar with it, I must ask: how far is it, roughly? Halfway through or so? Just asking, since it seems to update monthly.

So some new anime on Netflix. Arpeggio of the Blue Steel, My Little Monster and Kotoura san. Also dunno if it was mentioned but Space Dandy and Blood Lad were added a few months back too. Keep on growing that list Netflix!

Steins;Gate (must watch), Yu Gi Oh! season 1 and Sword Art Online season 1 added to Netflix. I like how much better their anime catalogue has gotten in the past few months.

They gots da Full Metal as well.

Oh shiet! Looks like I may give it another go after all. They also added Magi this week, I hear good things about it.

The final two chapters of Naruto - Well I loved it. I'm sad its over but I got the ending I wanted. It was perhaps a little rushed.

YEAH, NARUTO AND HINATA SITTING IN A TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I really liked that ending too. Been reading/watching Naruto for almost 10 years, I'm going to miss it.

Oda used his One Piece cover story to pay tribute to Naruto as well.

Edited by -Dem0-