NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Do any of you get Weekly Shonen Jump?

I do.

One Piece is on another break next week. :(

I do.

One Piece is on another break next week. :(

Is it a worthwhile subscription? Just wondering as I guess I would be jumping in the middle of stories.

Is it a worthwhile subscription? Just wondering as I guess I would be jumping in the middle of stories.

Possibly. Depends on how many series you read, although I get it primarily for One Piece.

They tend to have the main series in every week and switch out some of the newer/shorter series every so often. They have chapters from 9 different series including 2 new ones this week.

It's £15 for a yearly sub which isn't that bad.

Gurren Lagann delayed further until 20th October. Kinda hoping it slips into next month as October is gonna be super expensive.

So I bought something called Jormungand on blu ray because I heard it was kinda like Black Lagoon. They were kinda right all be it with alot less swearing and a little less violence. Also the film grain kind of annoyed me. I though it was a fault with the blu-ray at first but apparently the show aired with a load of film grain and it shows up really well in HD so i'm kinda disappointed with that. Only watched the first season so far but it seems pretty good I guess.

Naruto - I though it was ok, pretty fucking pumped for whats going to happen

I did think for a second that sauce killed Sakura lol

Naruto - I though it was ok, pretty fucking pumped for whats going to happen

I did think for a second that sauce killed Sakura lol

Haha same here.

The way the characters are talking it sounds as if they will bring the sauce back around. I really hope that isn't the case. I just want him to be finished off and be done with.

I didn't know the Naruto anime was back to the main story. The last two episodes were great.

Yeah it was only a double episode special to promote the new game, not a filler arc. Makes a nice change... kinda...

The latest episode was so damn good at the end :D

Edited by Shorty

Cool, though I have a feeling it won't be done by Oda.

Was surprised my US import copy of Film Z arrived today since they only shipped it Thursday.

IMG_20140930_185018.jpg

Really enjoying the Dressrosa arc so far in the anime having finished episode 649. Animation and pacing has been pretty good.

I don't know what to make of Zankyou No Terror after it ending, I must admit I was hoping for a lot more from it.

I have been and still am enjoying Sword Art Online 2 mind.

Sasuke is full of shit. That is all.

Same as always then. :D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I so hope the sauce gets his face smashed in during this fight. No doubt some new hax move will get pulled out of his over confident backside though.

So the Naruto manga is coming to an end next month! Can't believe how many years that's been going.

Hopefully now the anime won't need another filler arc at all.

Please be super careful with spoilers now. Anything out of tags is a big no-no *cough*bryanee*cough*.

Trafalgar D. Law.

Big revelation!

Remember this?

KODHcsM.png

Do you think Law knows something about the Will of D?

One Piece has been on a roll lately, enjoying every panel of it!

Edited by -Dem0-

One Piece has been fantastic for so long now, utterly brilliant... I loved that revelation!