NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

I'll watch it when it's all released. I can't do week by week episodes. :(

RE: SAO II, You made the right choice, it's awesome, but I wish I hadn't just caught up. Need more!

This week's Shippuuden was easily one of the best episodes of Naruto, ever.

Honestly when Sasuke "returned", I wasn't all that happy about it. Not that it wasn't great fanservice putting Team 7 back together, but that it just seemed so easy, after all that hard work and strife. Also for Naruto not to really do the convincing, or the two to fight, seemed like real cop out. That said, it's good that they gave Sasuke a realistic goal rather than destroying Konoha.

So this week it was refreshing when we saw that things certainly aren't as resolved as they seemed at first. And a few twists were thrown into the story. That Flying Raijin seal was insanely cool. The animation was sublime although the colours were a bit washed out. It had that super-animated style without ever going into the over-exaggerated motion clips that have looked bad in the past.

Naruto Manga.

Something's gonna happen, it has to.

edit -

Oh and fuck Naruto filler which is back next week.

Naruto Manga.

Something's gonna happen, it has to.

edit -

Oh and fuck Naruto filler which is back next week.

Yup...

Oro is still kicking around....

Under the dog kickstarter is going well now all of a sudden.. Thanks to a Reddit AMA it seems.

One Piece manga... Oh. Hells. Yes.

Great move by Law, I thought he was just going to switch the real Doffy with the fake puppet or something, but nope!

Seemed part of their "secret plans".

The translation was terrible though, as usual.

Yup...

Oro is still kicking around....

I'm more concerned with Sasuke. I don't think hes got over the idea of killing the beasts.

New Naruto Manga - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally!

Are we gonna get to see those two go at it? It's just a shame that Naruto will probably not kill him. Dude will just talk him down or something. I would love it if he didn't finish him off though.

Naruto was good for once.

One Piece was excellent as always.

I'm so loving OP!

Finally!

Are we gonna get to see those two go at it? It's just a shame that Naruto will probably not kill him. Dude will just talk him down or something. I would love it if he didn't finish him off though.

Knew that it was going to end with Naruto v Sasuke. So predictable, yet at the same time if it didn't happen I'd be disappointed.

I'm predicting, Naruto bottles it and Kakashi finishes the job with a Raikiri. Someone is going to die.

I'm predicting, Naruto bottles it and Kakashi finishes the job with a Raikiri. Someone is going to die.

I hope it's Sakura.

Finally Naruto vs Sasuke. The fated confrontation will hopefully get rid of Kaguya's horrible aftertaste.

I hope it's Sakura.

Finally Naruto vs Sasuke. The fated confrontation will hopefully get rid of Kaguya's horrible aftertaste.

That's a good shout.

Oh man, the latest Shingeki No Kyojin manga was great! I'm loving how this is panning out!

Edited by Kav

Anyone else have the Gurren Lagann Ultimate edition on pre-order? got an e-mail from amazon saying it was delayed again. Thats the third time now I think.

Edited by martinist

Anyone else have the Gurren Lagann Ultimate edition on pre-order? got an e-mail from amazon saying it was delayed again. Thats the third time now I think.

I've got it on order, yeah. They keep delaying it to make it better so I'm not super worried. Should turn out to be an amazing set.

Decided to start catching up on the One Piece anime so picked it back up at episode 629. The animation seems to have improved so far, hope they kept it up.

Movie Collection 2 was just released by Manga so have to watch them at some point.

Naruto manga:

that thinks he is just stuffing this in awkwardly? (Whey)

They just fought together and helped each other, but I did expect it at some point.

Naruto manga:

that thinks he is just stuffing this in awkwardly? (Whey)

They just fought together and helped each other, but I did expect it at some point.

It was destined to happen. Its been mentioned for some time that the two would eventually fight. Even Naruto admitted it would happen and they might both die.

The Sauces true motives haven't really been known but I expected him to turn around and betray them again, not quite so quickly but it was the right time for him to try and take out the tailed beasts and Kage.

God I hope its a good fight with not a single fucking drop of Talk no Jutsu. Sasuke imo should be put down after all the shit he's done.

And then Naruto should have babies with Hinata, while Sakura cries in a corner over Sasuke.

Naruto was good for once.

One Piece was excellent as always.

I'm so loving OP!

I am following OP religiously, because the Dressrosa Arc is coming along greatly! I can't wait to see how this turns out!

For Naruto, I follow what happens here and there, but honestly, Naruto has looong lost it's touch. I know that Kishie wanted to end it for a long time.