NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Started the anime on Friday. I decided to watch one episode a day.

Enjoying it so far!

So who's looking forward to the release of Evangelion 3.33? 2 months to go. Excited!

Edit: I finished Mawaru Penguindrum, I've cried at anime before but not many have made me cry this much, that ending...I highly recommend this one, it's just amazing.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Hunter X Hunter is freaking amazing.

Just finished episode 15. I love that the main character despite being carefree and happy-go-lucky is also quite clever.

Also this current arc (Hunter exam) has that chunin exam feel from Naruto but I'm enjoying this one a lot more.

This theme reminds me of Monster Hunter too:

Edited by -Dem0-

Have also started reading hunter x hunter. Did this start before the main 3? It has a lot of similarities but looks older.

I think it started just after One Piece (which was first out of the original big 3)? but apparently it hasn't gone that far into the series due to hiatus'?

Hunter X Hunter is freaking amazing.

Just finished episode 15. I love that the main character despite being carefree and happy-go-lucky is also quite clever.

Also this current arc (Hunter exam) has that chunin exam feel from Naruto but I'm enjoying this one a lot more.

This theme reminds me of Monster Hunter too:

I watched the first 5 episodes last night and really enjoyed them. I'll continue watching this for sure!

So glad to see more love for HunterxHunter. I watched the old series a couple of years back and thought it was amazing, I'm glad the revamped version has continued where it left off, the Chimera Ant arc has been awesome.

So glad to see more love for HunterxHunter. I watched the old series a couple of years back and thought it was amazing, I'm glad the revamped version has continued where it left off, the Chimera Ant arc has been awesome.

I think the Chimera arc has been a right mixed bag, theres a good chunk of episodes that felt too much like filler. Its got to the good stuff now.

Really liking some of the tracks in this show.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

So I went and pre-ordered the Gurren Lagann Ultimate edition on Blu-ray a few minutes ago after searching around for random anime on Amazon. After looking at the Japanese version on youtube and searching around a bit on google it looks pretty fantastic.

I only saw the series once when it was on Netflix and they took it down soon after I watched it so this is going to be really nice. June can't come faster for me now :D

Always found Hisoka creepy, but now it's been confirmed. He's absolutely nuts

(referring to his fight with Gon during the Heavens Arena arc).

Two more manga box sets:

Bakuman:

Qdwubd4.jpg

DdY7Hub.jpg

Fullmetal Alchemist:

qMOzjKt.jpg

0w24ROk.jpg

Hisoka is amazing. One of my favourite anime characters.

DEZCDae.jpg

Edited by bryanee

45 episodes of Hunter X Hunter watched now and I'm absolutely loving it!

New Naruto chapter is out.

Loving it how Oro and crew are owning!

:D

Thoughts on who has appeared before Saskue? Wouldn't surprise me if Itachi has somehow come back....again. :laughing:

Thoughts on who has appeared before Saskue? Wouldn't surprise me if Itachi has somehow come back....again. :laughing:

Maybe its

Kabuto

Would jizz.

Maybe its

Kabuto

More likely.

Maybe its

Kabuto

Yeah, I guess he's finally snapped out of it. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Does it get better after say... the first five or so episodes? I've tried to tackle that show more than once and never really managed to see the attraction.

tumblr_mjezd6jRKO1s7hhyjo1_400.gif

I can safely say that I deserved this response, as I am now well into the second season of Avatar: The Last Airbender and really enjoying it. Great series :D I was right though, it definitely finds it's feet about 1/3 of the way into the first season.