NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

How are people watching Attack on Titan? What's the best way -- I'm thinking Crunchyroll or just torrent.

No links to sites that stream or torrent licensed series please guys.

It's really not hard to find what you're after on Google, or if anyone wants to send any information to anyone else by PM feel free.

One Piece Strong World English trailer. I'll spoiler it since it contains spoilers for later in the series for those not caught up.

The English One Piece has come a long way but the VA for Luffy will never come within a million miles of Tanaka Mayumi.

To be fair, they won't be able to match a number of the Japanese VAs, like with a certain Suuuper character. The English dub is great though I can easily switch between the 2, the English voice actually improved movie 8 and made it bearable for me.

Brook's English voice was pretty weird at first, but it's a perfect fit and yet still a lot different from the Japanese VA from what I've heard so far.

Finally I'm at the point where I don't know the episodes of One Piece (except for the occasional one I've seen on TV years ago).

Finished the Eneru/Enel Arc yesterday, which is the last I've seen on German television.

Oh...and...

NAAAAMIIII-SWAAAAAN

Always cracks me up :D

Finished the Eneru/Enel Arc yesterday, which is the last I've seen on German television.

I've seen the odd episode of Alabasta and Skypiea of the German dub when I was in Portugal a few years ago. It was pretty interesting. Surprised how much I was able to follow Skypiea.

Got the latest UK collection set yesterday and the new US DVD shipped this morning, good times.

Anyway, watched Dragonball Z: Battle of Gods over the weekend. It's actually pretty amusing at times. Seemed more like early Dragonball with the humour (except with less pat-pats).

I hate the whole concept of the "Super Saiyan God" though.

Vegeta's voice actor sounded off to me though, not sure if it was just because of a less serious Vegeta though.

It was pretty enjoyable overall, I'm actually wondering if they will use elements in later movies.

All of the anime I'm watching are finishing this week, The World God Only Knows: Goddesses, FREE! and Silver Spoon :( Also finishing Gurren Lagann today, that show was epic. Dunno what else to watch now, might try out that Kill la Kill show cause everyone is saying it's gonna be amazing or whatever. Still ain't started Attack on Titan, I'll get around to it some day lol

:( The Water 7 arc is so emotional...

Usopp not a Straw Hat Pirate anymore, Going Merry gone (apparently), Nico Robin wants to sacrifice herself for her nakama.

:weep:

Well, now it's off to Enies Lobby!

The raw of Attack on Titan final episode is downloading, going to be watching closely for any differences from the manga as we've still not seen certain explanations that should have been show at this point.

It's going to be a shame having to wait so long to see some scenes animated, it'll be like Season 3 by the time we have any MONKEY TROUBLE.

EDIT: Handled differently. Curious as to how they are going to handle this when it continues.

Edited by Debug Mode

The finale for the season of Shingeki No Kyojin, although not exactly the same as the manga, was so damn awesome!

It does touch on things differently but it stays true to the story and doesn't stray far.

...the itch for the next manga issue release is even greater now! Haha

It was a good ending, but I have issues with the fact that...

The wall originally broke just after they extracted Annie, leaving it open to people like Mikasa and some other Survey Corps members, giving the cue for the religious nutters to start looking a little more important as they frantically try to cover it up.

It's about to ramp it up a bit ;)

Oh my, indeed.

The fights were awesome. And I'm not even finished...Luffy still has to fight Lucci.

Oh my, indeed.

The fights were awesome. And I'm not even finished...Luffy still has to fight Lucci.

You'll bloody love that fight!

You'll bloody love that fight!

Yeah, it was amazing. The best so far in One Piece.

@Sheikah Now I know where you're avatar is from. :D He just got introduced and I couldn't stop laughing :laughing:

Just realised that all 3 anime I had been following ended last week, well this sucks.

Summer 2013 had been a fantastic season for anime, one of the best I've seen in a while. Shame there's nothing that seems to immediately have my interest for the next few seasons, especially now that I've found out that Gundam: The Origin wont be until late 2014/early 2015!

Finally watched Dragon Ball - Battle of the Gods.

Surprisingly good, considering it could've gone wrong at so many points, but didn't. In fact, it got better and better.

Just finished the Thriller Bark Arc.

:D

So many funny moments...I was pretty much laughing non-stop.

The kid in me had to laugh for minutes :laughing: