NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Anime / Manga has always had a presence in my life but it has mostly been pretty patchy and passive. It's somewhat a little daunting to really throw yourself into this world but it's so far been extremely rewarding. After work each day I watch maybe 2-3 episodes of whatever anime I'm watching. I got through Sword Art Online and just watched the finale of Death Note a few minutes ago. Really really impressed!

I get really attached to the characters so it's sad to see them go. Sword Art Online was one of the most visually satisfying things I've watched, the colours were spectacular. I've heard Accel World surpasses even SAO and it's by the same director so I'll get that next! Death Note was really satisfying to watch too, although I would agree with those above that it gets slow (particularly in the 3rd Arc). Rem & L, love!!!

I was trying to watch this anime but my wi fi kept cutting out. Forgot what its called and its something i cant pronounce. Haha. Will try again another time.

I was trying to watch this anime but my wi fi kept cutting out. Forgot what its called and its something i cant pronounce. Haha. Will try again another time.

Cool good to know.

okay people recomend me some anime i can watch on US/UK Netflix, i never realised netflix had any and it seems to have a fair selection so far, i haven't watched a decent Anime since Toonami was on air

man i miss Toonami

okay people recomend me some anime i can watch on US/UK Netflix, i never realised netflix had any and it seems to have a fair selection so far, i haven't watched a decent Anime since Toonami was on air

man i miss Toonami

Just looked at their selection (not a Netflix member) and saw A Girl Who Leapt Through Time. That film is well worth watching. :)

Shingeki No Kyojin.

That's it Blade. It's bloody awesome! I'd also highly recommend Death Note (can't recommend Death Note enough).

Shingeki No Kyojin.

That's it Blade. It's bloody awesome! I'd also highly recommend Death Note (can't recommend Death Note enough).

@Blade: Alternatively, it can also be called Attack on Titan

How did I just find out about this now?

rpgop.PNG

(One Piece, Dragon Quest style)

This is the greatest thing in the history of history!

Naruto was out today, a day early but I read there is supposed to be another chapter released on Saturday.

Only just realised this.... Tokyo was just granted the 30th Olypic games for 2020

in the Film and Manga, Akira, based in 2019 and in the film it was said the 2020 games would be hosted in Tokyo!

enhanced-buzz-28486-1378754025-34.jpg

Anime predicts future!

Lets hope teh anime film/manga events of 2019 don't also come true (or maybe hope they do????)

Naruto was out today, a day early but I read there is supposed to be another chapter released on Saturday.

It was a pretty crazy chapter. It was essentially a bible story. :D

Watching Shippuuden where Sasuke and Naruto were about to fight and it was basically 5 episodes of flashbacks. It was absolutely terrible and I lost all willingness to see them fight at all.

Was watching some of the older arcs lately, came across many of my favourite scenes like this one:

Is *anybody* watching Accel World ? I need to get some opinions. My close friend has seen the entire series and often confines in me how much she misses the characters from the show. I'm on Episode 15 now and I think, so far, it's *good*. Certainly not as strong as Sword Art Online. I like the characters but they haven't yet grown much dimension which I'm waiting for. I can sense it happening but it feels like almost there, but not quite.

Tonight's Attack on Titan should be good, been looking forward to seeing what happens in this episode animated ever since I read the manga last month. Get hype.

The amount of flashbacks in Shippuuden, even in the non-filler episodes is appalling. Really putting me off the show.

Tonight's Attack on Titan should be good, been looking forward to seeing what happens in this episode animated ever since I read the manga last month. Get hype.

A friend of mine recommended Attack on Titan.

He hasn't watched the Anime, yet, so I'll ask you :p

Should I read the manga first, then watch the anime or is it enough to only watch the anime?

man i miss Toonami

Do they have Summer Wars on Netflix? It's a great sci-fi action movie.

Watching Attack on Titan myself and holy crap...

Did they just kill off their main character?

A friend of mine recommended Attack on Titan.

He hasn't watched the Anime, yet, so I'll ask you :p

Should I read the manga first, then watch the anime or is it enough to only watch the anime?

The anime has 2 episodes left and it will not be the end. In fact, and people really shouldn't be surprised by this, there will be a massive cliff hanger.

My recommendation? If you're into reading manga, go with the manga and watch the anime afterwards.