NEurope
Shorty

The new anime and manga thread! [Use Spoiler Tags!]

Hey guys remember this thread :D Dan got comics back, so I'm going to see if this stirs enough discussion to remain afloat on the top couple of pages.

So who's still following Shippuuden??

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)

what on earth was with the drawing in the end sequence... naruto looking over Leaf being rebuilt... like pure squinto? Thought he was gonna drop dead or something... weird

This weeks Naruto Manga is A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Also, I'm absolutely loving Gamaran... I can't wait to see how it plays out!

Meh...I've been watching a load of other series. Sippudden is in my external and I can't be bothered to drag it over, so i'm a load of episodes behind. The same goes for Bleach

I've just recently started watching Shippuuden. I'm on episode 60 or something.

I now just read manga. Watching is reserved for special recommendations I get given to watch like Death Note.

I read a lot of manga. It started off with one or two but then it escalated when I got bored and many are very enjoyable.

Think I've given quite a few recommendations to Kav which he seems to enjoy :p

Loving Naruto, One Piece and Bleach at moment, though Bleach least out of all three. All having some major plots going on which is great.

Gamaran is good, The Breaker (+ New Waves) is excellent as well as Wolf Guy.

Currently getting up to date with Air Gear. It has some good bits but it isn't as addictive as the rest to catch up to.

bleach is a bit poo... sometimes I think its canon, then sometimes its like a simpsons episode, where everything wraps itself up before the end of the episode and no changes are ever made... its weird. Not feeling it at all at the moment.

Wish that

ichigo would just fuck off and lose his powers already.. lol

R_a would you give me a brief summary of what has happened so far please in the anime? :) Not sure what you're referring to.

R_a would you give me a brief summary of what has happened so far please in the anime? :) Not sure what you're referring to.

-ichigo used his final getsuga

-ichigo defeated aizen and he got sealed

-ichigo "lost" his powers

-still has some powers but is likely to lose them in the near future but we're still hanging on as to when this will be

-some freak in the research department is creating copies of the shinigami (with blue electrified? eyes) and it has something to do with a random girl with green hair?

i wondered how there managed to be 2 extra pages added on there, must be spooky ghost pages!! LOL

I've just recently started watching Shippuuden. I'm on episode 60 or something.

Been catching up on Shippuden recently myself, up to 150.

Got my copy of Haruhi Suzumiya season 2 boxset today, can't wait to start watching that :) Got the movie preordered as well.

-ichigo used his final getsuga

-ichigo defeated aizen and he got sealed

-ichigo "lost" his powers

-still has some powers but is likely to lose them in the near future but we're still hanging on as to when this will be

-some freak in the research department is creating copies of the shinigami (with blue electrified? eyes) and it has something to do with a random girl with green hair?

i wondered how there managed to be 2 extra pages added on there, must be spooky ghost pages!! LOL

Hmmmm think that's filler. Can't remember that at all.

The story of bleach is progressing now which is why your comment about not things being wrapped up and then forgotten made me think it is filler.

The Bleach anime is definitely well in a filler arc.

Just watched the latest Shippuuden, awful animation and clearly very fillery, but funnily enough it was quite enjoyable watching, very easy and not too poorly paced. Honestly though, those young genin at the end, are they really ninjas? The filler writers write them as though they are still 9 years old.

it really was horrific...shame because its in such a good storyline too... put the crappy artists into the bleach filler!!!! :@

Bleach's big story arc with Aizen ended, now it's onto something totally new.

What the... This the third post on page 300 but it claims there is a page 301 302 etc. (40 posts per page). When I click them I am put here so 300 is the last page? Witchcraft!

What the... This the third post on page 300 but it claims there is a page 301 302 etc. (40 posts per page). When I click them I am put here so 300 is the last page? Witchcraft!

Happens with big threads. Since you were here after the Great Thread Massacre, I guess you didn't know that.

Made this into a new thread so people don't have that phantom page problem :)

Trailer for new Ghibli movie, Kokuriku-Zaka Kara:

Cheers for this.

For anyone who doesn't know the new English Ghibli arrives at the end of the month. Playing at the Barbican next weekend too for anyone whose around but gets a general release on the 20-something of the month.

Nice one shorteeeeh thanks for that. :)

I needs me some recommendations as I'm only currently watching naruto and bleach. So something along the lines of that. Ideally something shortish. I've got One Piece on the list, but I'd like some short stuff to watch as well.

Also; does anyone keep a MAL (myanimelist) profile. Could be interesting to share & buddy up :)http://myanimelist.net/

My profile is: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Raining_Again (its not hugely up to date mind you xD)