NEurope
Ten10

Google+

any invites left?

how do you get invited?

:)

Initially, you had to 'share' something to invite someone. They have now rolled out an invite system - however, this seems to appear at irregular intervals. And I'm not sure if an invite is a guarantee you'll get in either.

gplus.to/diageo

There I is.

To send messages to a particular person Paj!, instead of choosing circles for your status update just choose a single person. Write their name and click it. They will get a notification.

I was hoping there was a Chrome Extension to be honest.

Like this?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ehcjeejpbinpibjicmpcdeenfmehlpjk

Also, who is Simon Smith?

I was meaning to get a Gmail account set-up, but after i had 2 accounts "hacked" into and deleted. Google wern't a lot of help, so i stopped using it and returned to Hotmail. Now then, if Hotmail used what Gmail use, i would be able to use Mozilla Thunderbird and see all of my account.

I'm on it now. Fairly useless until lots of people are on it. I.e it won't be(at) facebook for a good while yet.

My personal guestimate is two years.

I was meaning to get a Gmail account set-up, but after i had 2 accounts "hacked" into and deleted. Google wern't a lot of help, so i stopped using it and returned to Hotmail. Now then, if Hotmail used what Gmail use, i would be able to use Mozilla Thunderbird and see all of my account.

You got two hacked into? Your passwords must be dreadful :p You know you can have two-step authentication set up with gmail for free? Expensive to do but Google took the hit. It means they need not only your password, but your phone too.

Haha, I also get confused sometimes over real world names and forum names

Hey can I have an invite from someone?

I can't repay you in anyway, but I'll give you a virtual hug :)

thanks guys

That gplus.to is a bit flawed... you dont need to log in so you could register anyone, then they wouldn't be able to re-register with what they want.

So I got on this. Thanks for the invite N-europe.. NOT! you're about as much use as a used teabag at times. :)

anyway If anyone wants an invite from here on, just PM me.

If you want an invite, you have to PM someone your email address. I thought you would have gotten it by now.

So, dumb question, 'Nearby' is literally anyone near you? I find that weird. Super weird. Is it just me.

I'm assuming I don't show up on that because most/all my privacy settings are limited to circles I know.

Nice app, though. Push notifications finally.

Had myself an invite to this

gplus.to/jimbob

And, i'm contemplating jumping ship to Googlemail once again. Only because i want to use Mozillas email client more, and feel that the cutomizing of Googlemail looks decent.

Edit: anyone want an invite to g+??

Edited by Jimbob

So, dumb question, 'Nearby' is literally anyone near you? I find that weird. Super weird. Is it just me.

I'm assuming I don't show up on that because most/all my privacy settings are limited to circles I know.

Nice app, though. Push notifications finally.

They're all Check-ins from what I can see - either from the + app or Maps. If you have super private settings you'll not show.

Have I missed to add anyone from here? I have had a couple of adds where I am not sure if they're N Europe or random peeps. Let me know if I have missed you!